Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adrian Wilson? 1 year deal?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

He isn't even middle of the road, unless you have him confused with someone else.

1. He is a SS....always has been.

2. In response your post....he was All Pro as recently as 2011 and has been most of his career

Posted

Probably the best FS in the game today.

Not sure he was the best safety on the Cardinals...

Posted

Jaguars release Landry who is probably a better safety

Posted

He's still a quality Safety. I said in the team cuts thread I could see him here. Down the road though. Don't think he signs anywhere too quickly.

Posted

best friend went to andrews high with him. would love it... he is damn good.

Posted

1. He is a SS....always has been.

2. In response your post....he was All Pro as recently as 2011 and has been most of his career

Despite what his Wiki page says he was not an All Pro in 2011. That was Palamalu and Weddle with Reed and Earl Thomas on the second team. He is neither best free or strong safety and did not have a good season this past year and his role was reduced last season.

He would still be a welcome addition though unless they part ways with Godfrey I don't see it happening.

Posted

good hard-hitter that plays the run better than the pass. i would imagine he is looking for more than we can offer but it seems like most teams are cap strapped so the market may actually go down this year.

Posted

He was last an all pro in 2009 but either way, he is a 5 time pro bowler and despite his age, is still a great player with great size. Better than any of our current safeties.

Posted

my favorite highlight of Wilson is when Smitty scored that TD in the opening game of 11 and Smith ripped the ball out of his hands after he scored on him

Posted

Despite what his Wiki page says he was not an All Pro in 2011. That was Palamalu and Weddle with Reed and Earl Thomas on the second team. He is neither best free or strong safety and did not have a good season this past year and his role was reduced last season.

He would still be a welcome addition though unless they part ways with Godfrey I don't see it happening.

Correction, he was a 5 time pro bowlers, 4 time all pro. Was just a Pro Bowler in 2011. He has never been a FS so might as well throw that talk out the window.

Adrian Wilson on one leg is better than Godfrey at SS. Godfrey is as good as gone after this year anyway....pending some fluke miracle play by him this year or he flat up takes a pay CUT. His contract is about to become the biggest joke in sports (Hurney magic!!!!)

Posted

who did he run down in 2011? some Panther caught from behind on what was suppose to be a TD....

Posted

lol

You're telling me hes not one of the best FS. Hes a top 3 FS in he league right now