Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC State vs. Florida State

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lol

Don't worry state fans Leslie is gone in about 2 weeks

Posted · Report post

You think Swofford knew that if State loses than UNC gets 3rd? What a joke of a game. Mr TD Roy Williams has 5 mcdonalds all americans and their only quality win is against UNLV. Maybe he deserves a paycut.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AppStatePanther' timestamp='1362864959' post='2155815']
You think Swofford knew that if State loses than UNC gets 3rd? What a joke of a game. Mr TD Roy Williams has 5 mcdonalds all americans and their only quality win is against UNLV. Maybe he deserves a paycut.
[/quote]
Excellent way to deflect the failure of your team. Roy Williams has nothing to do with NC State. This was supposed to be State's year, and they couldn't even finish in the top 3. Your anger is best directed at the NC State coaching staff.

Posted · Report post

We have improved from last year some. Not much. Hopefully they can contain their anger when the whistles are blowing because Howell and Leslie riding the bench is why we lost.

Posted · Report post

Stankowski- it's an honor for me to extend you a membership to the "Huddle 4 Corners"

HOW SWEET IT IS

GO HEELS

Posted · Report post

Must suck to cheer for a college you were too dumb to get into...

Posted · Report post

Do a sit-up panthro.....make it 2

Posted · Report post

I can lose weight (maybe) ...on the other hand you will never go to UNC.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1362868478' post='2155837']
I can lose weight (maybe) ...on the other hand you will never go to UNC.
[/quote]
What does any of that have to do with pulling for any team? I don't live in Charlotte either, so does that mean I can't pull for the Panthers? You do realize that the vast majority of fans for bigger schools, didn't attend the school? And yes this includes NC State, although to a much lesser degree due to the relatively poor performance of their teams.

I'm guessing it's a way for you to soothe your disappointment.

Posted · Report post

Guys, c'mon. UNC "fans" (dumb rednecks that have never been within 100 miles of Chapel Hill) have a lot to brag about OK? Remember last year when it was ''UNC's year'' howbadly they beat FSU on the road?

[size=4][yt]XZgmTxb_r0w[/yt][/size]

[size=4]Wait, oh yea...[/size]

Posted · Report post

Pantho, stop being mean.

If MrTouchdown had to pull for the school he went to he couldn't follow his posts with ''Go Heels'' he'd have to type ''Go West Hendersonville Tech Fighting Honey Bees!'' and that's way to many words for him to have to spell. Just too many letters. UNC is only three and Heels is 5, so give him a break.

Posted · Report post

PROUD TO BE A TARHEEL!!!!