Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPhann89

Dunta Robinson

20 posts in this topic

I'm thinking we're gonna end up drafting a guy like Xavier Rhodes in the 2nd and starting him from day 1.

You're assuming he falls to the 2nd, which I don't think he will. I think he'll be the 2nd CB taken and it'll be in the mid 1st round.

I'd kill to land Milliner.

You're assuming he falls to the 2nd, which I don't think he will. I think he'll be the 2nd CB taken and it'll be in the mid 1st round.

I'd kill to land Milliner.

Yeah, admittedly, I haven't checked on his draft stock since the combine and that was when he was projected to go in the 2nd round. But, with his size and the way he numbers shook out at the combine, I can imagine he won't last 'til then.

I would think that three, possibly four, cornerbacks go in the 1st round.

Milliner

Rhodes

Trufant

Banks (maybe)

I wouldn't mind Banks either and I think the kid out of California (I think that's right) is going to be a sleeper.

I would love to get a top CB but I'd rather it be in FA bc he'd be able to contribute immediately w/o the rookie liability. However, I'd lean more to a top OL player to give Cam more time.

I think one of the Joshs can become a solid number 2 cb (let them compete), and if we can resign Munnerlyn to play nickel, and Dockery can be a decent dime back (or have Martin play dime), we are just that #14 pick away from being a decent secondary (assuming we sign a competent FA safety)

I wonder who we will get at the CB position, will it be a FA or a draft pick???

Chiefs are also looking to add Sean Smith also. Would be a sick secondary: Berry, Flowers, Arenas, Smith, and Robinson.

Guess they're looking to shut down Manning.