Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Captain Munnerlyn's Agent "Four Teams Have Shown Interest In My Client"

64 posts in this topic

Sorry Cap'n, you missed it by a year there's a new sheriff in town. You aren't getting one of those $100 million Hurney contracts.

You all are just making poo up about him wanting a huge contract.

Cknwing nailed it. An agent 'leaking' this to the media reeks of a publicity stunt to attempt to garner more interest in his client.

Captain got owned by Percy. Percy sat his ass down, and then got up and Percy was about to serve him again. I always chuckle when I see that vid.

Anyways, it would be nice to keep Cap'n around. He was okay last year as a nickel, but they shouldn't break the bank for him.

agents only come out publicly and say poo like that because there is no market for their client and they are trying to get a better deal from the existing team.

Yeah this is pretty much the only reason to come out and say this, otherwise no real news here, anyways isn't FA not starting till tuesday making the fact that he has talked to other teams tampering? just saying

damn harvin fugked him up two times....sat him down took his title and made him him row the boat.....never realized how bad that was lol

Heard Parcells and Pollian have love for the Captain as a nickle back and also on special teams during a show on the tiers of free agents this afternoon...felt he was a good free agent value

...but then, what would Coaches and GMs with rings know compared to those football pro talent evaluators on the board.

Captain is young and can cover the slot, he'll get a nice deal from some other team. Gettleman would like to keep him but he knows he's no better than a 3rd CB. We'll take the compensatory pick next year instead.

the other teams are making sure he knows how to count.

ron-rivera.jpg

Yeah this is pretty much the only reason to come out and say this, otherwise no real news here, anyways isn't FA not starting till tuesday making the fact that he has talked to other teams tampering? just saying

Could start talking to agents of UFA's as of 12:01 am this past Saturday.

He literally sat Munnerlyn down, lmao.

http://youtu.be/xu7_HCvmVFI

every time i see captain this is what i think of

1 person likes this

every time i see captain this is what i think of

LMAO..classic video!

Munnerlyn's a decent nickel and special teamer but I wouldn't break the bank to keep him. There are other options out there.