Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 ACC Tournament

379 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Welp as a Carolina fan I see an exit in the semi's... Oh well.

Posted · Report post

Miami, State, Duke, and UNC in the Semis IMO

After that, I could honestly see both match-ups going either way. As screwed up as State is, I feel like they'll (CJ) put it together now that it's tourney time and make some sort of decent run. If Hairston/Bullock actually get going for Carolina, they can beat Duke IMO; so I don't see the ACCT as a clear cut Miami/Duke final that I'm sure many will expect.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty pissed at UNC after yesterday but you never know.

Hell, my Liberty Flames are going dancing with a 15-20 record lol.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Miami, State, Duke, and UNC in the Semis IMO

After that, I could honestly see both match-ups going either way. As screwed up as State is, I feel like they'll (CJ) put it together now that it's tourney time and make some sort of decent run. If Hairston/Bullock actually get going for Carolina, they can beat Duke IMO; so I don't see the ACCT as a clear cut Miami/Duke final that I'm sure many will expect.

If UNC and State come to play in those game... That'll be a entertaining Semi-Finals I'm not saying UNC will win (before the angry Duke fans attack me)

Posted · Report post

Anyone else thinking about going? Friday night or saturday?

Posted · Report post

Honestly besides state, wake forest and maryland are the two best teams in the bottom 8. Wake is young, but talented. Maryland is talented but inconsistant. Either team could honestly beat Duke in the 1/4s

Posted · Report post

Either team could beat Duke at home. In Greensboro, I disagree.

Posted · Report post

Im just trying to keep in check. We have a chance to go all the way this year. A loss in the acc wouldnt neccessarily be the worst thing

Posted · Report post

Honestly besides state, wake forest and maryland are the two best teams in the bottom 8. Wake is young, but talented. Maryland is talented but inconsistant. Either team could honestly beat Duke in the 1/4s

I think Maryland has the best shot at it... They have the bigs to control the paint but I don't know if they can score efficiently to keep up with Duke

Posted · Report post

As a Carolina fan, we have no chance at the NCAA championship so I'd kinda like to win the ACC tournament but whatever.

Posted · Report post

As a Carolina fan, we have no chance at the NCAA championship so I'd kinda like to win the ACC tournament but whatever.

If we continue playing like we did Saturday night.... We have no shot at the ACC tournament either

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images