• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

2013 ACC Tournament

I never said he was a superstar. You put those words in my mouth. Being the most important player on the team and the best player are entirely different things. He opens up the lane for cook, sully. He takes the option to double plumlee off the board and he can score. He is a valuable player to the TEAM but not a superstar. Like i said, you claimed that, not me.

I never said he was a superstar. You put those words in my mouth. Being the most important player on the team and the best player are entirely different things. He opens up the lane for cook, sully. He takes the option to double plumlee off the board and he can score. He is a valuable player to the TEAM but not a superstar. Like i said, you claimed that, not me.

How do you think he does in the pros? (serious question not trying to start anything)

One bad game equals over hyped?

I think the point I was trying to make is that just because a guy scores 30 points in a game, doesn't mean he's going to do it again. You said you have 5 guys that can go for 30 a night. When you've only had 3 guys do it this season...Plumlee (twice), Kelly (once), and Curry (once). Such hyperbole usually invites mockery.

Cook and sully have both had 25 plus point games. the statement is more to say there isnt one or two guys you can focus on.

As for kelly i dont think he will ever be a starter, but i do think he can contribute on a good team like someone the spurs/thunder would bring off the bench.

As for kelly i dont think he will ever be a starter, but i do think he can contribute on a good team like someone the spurs/thunder would bring off the bench.

Fair enough assumption

If you put him on a bad team like the bobcats and expect him to put up 15 pts a night be prepared to be dissapointed. That said watch the cats draft him.

If you put him on a bad team like the bobcats and expect him to put up 15 pts a night be prepared to be dissapointed. That said watch the cats draft him.

Actually on a bad team I think he could be a good player.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts