Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

2013 ACC Tournament

379 posts in this topic

Chance duke wins the tourney id say 10%. Chance the heels do, .000001%. Ill take the trade off if duke makes a run.

Yeah that just makes you an idiot.

I'd rather have something to look back on this season instead of losing to VCU in the second round.

We already beat vcu this year. Why dont you check the acc champions the last 20 years and see how much ive got to look back on.

Carolina sucks this year right?

Lol

ALL OF THE ACC IS TASTING OUR BLUE GOOEY CUM RIGHT NOW YEAHHH

2 people like this

Carolina sucks this year. An argument used by mr td until i dunno right now. Lol

We already beat vcu this year. Why dont you check the acc champions the last 20 years and see how much ive got to look back on.

Duke "fans" have some free time on their hands- why don't u check for us?

Id check how many times you said the heels sucked this year. However st pattys is calling.

4Corners invitation formally extended to Smootsdaddy

I bet Ryan Kelly will be amazing in the NBA once he stops trying to take the ring from Frodo.

1 person likes this

Cause I'm that white guy that would have done the same thing lol.

LOL!

Carolina sucks this year. An argument used by mr td until i dunno right now. Lol

Well in his defense, it didn't look good prior to starting. We had no inside presence (still don't), Hairston underperformed last year, as well as McAdoo; we had a freshman PG starting. Not Carolina basketball for sure.

In fact I think I was the only one that predicted a top 3 finish in the ACC this year. But that was because I thought the ACC as a whole was down this year...other than dook.