Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Working out Deandre Hopkins today

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't be shocked.

If the FO does their homework, and this guy is there, so be it. I don't care where he is projected if they think he's the guy. I'd be ok with it.

Posted

If we wait till our second round pick to get him he wont be there. Hell, all of those second round receiver guys might not be there. Its gonna be real risky to try and wait, our first two picks are gonna be tough choices.

Posted

I think he will end up being the best receiver in the class... IMHO. A great understudy to Steve Smith.

Posted

If we wait till our second round pick to get him he wont be there. Hell, all of those second round receiver guys might not be there. Its gonna be real risky to try and wait, our first two picks are gonna be tough choices.

This, maybe it takes awhile for the first two but after that I can see a run. Hopkins, Hunter, and Woods will be gone....maybe Patton and TWILL could be there.

Posted

Would rather have Robert Woods or Ryan Swope in the 2nd

Posted

Quentin Patton and him are really similar. Both sorta reggie wayne type route runners that get open.

Posted

After watching him tear up LSU in the bowl game I'd love to have him, just not at 14 (like others have stated).

A trade back scenario would be awesome because we could essentially move to the end of the first to get him and probably pick up a 2nd and a 3rd or 4th.

Posted

I like this guy, but carolina will not give up their chance to select an immediate impact player early in the first round.

Posted

YAY AHHHHHHHHH

Posted

Doubt he is there at 44. Same way I doubt Swearinger is there in 4...but pretty much everyone on this board would disagree with this assessment.

I would love to trade back late in the first round where get got a late second round pick as compensation and took a Safety like Swearinger .

Pick up Hopkins around 22 to 25 pick up a nice offensive guard in the second and a safety in the late second. I know the pick value doesn't add up. We should probably be entitled to more, but I would be stoked about the first 2 rounds.

Posted

Not impressed with the 4.57 40, but he looks pretty damn good.

Posted

He projected later first round correct ?

Maybe they are working for a tradeback.

whenever i see where players are projected, i like to remind myself of who exactly is doing the projecting. 99% of the time it's not guys who are making the decisions.