Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Working out Deandre Hopkins today

68 posts in this topic

Would be sweet if we could land Matt Elam and Hopkins in this draft.

Very very underrated prospect whose horn I've been tooting since the while process started. Glad to see this.

Something tells me you're a Clemson/South Caroline fan...

My son was a starting OLB/DE on a high school that held Hopkins to no catches his senior year. Of course he was double and triple covered. And my son's team lost the game in the end because of that.

that being said, I still love to have him on the Panthers team.

1 person likes this

the 3rd round is where you want to be hanging around in this draft. I really hope there is a way we get in without trading any future picks.

40 times are overrated. talent and ability to grow is all that matters.

Normally I would agree with you, but for a future WR 1 in a vertical offense I think long speed does matter. It's not the end all be all by any means, but I'd like it better if he was in the high 4.4 or low 4.5.

If he can play then he can play, but for a first rounder I want as few "negatives" as possible and for me that's a negative.

Normally I would agree with you, but for a future WR 1 in a vertical offense I think long speed does matter. It's not the end all be all by any means, but I'd like it better if he was in the high 4.4 or low 4.5.

If he can play then he can play, but for a first rounder I want as few "negatives" as possible and for me that's a negative.

will a 4.41 time work?

Wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins posts 4.41 time in 40-yard dash at Clemson in front of NFL teams

By Associated Press,March 07, 2013

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-07/sports/37522718_1_deandre-hopkins-40-yard-dash-clemson

This would be awesome. We would hear Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee on defense and nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee on offense!

I think Austin should be the pick but this kid likes the ball in his hands too. Either one in the second would be a nice pick up if they last there.

doesn't seem like a blazer, but damn he runs some pretty routes and has some nice hands

no.jpg

Get it away from me.

• Topics

• a neonazi event without advocacy of violence is an oxymoron. nazism is the advocacy of violence, it's a core principal of the ideology. it's a genocidal ideology, which promotes the murder of innocent people based on their race. i don't need the respect of neonazis. i hope you absolutely fuging hate me. here's the organizer of the "free speech rally."
    • I don't blame anyone for not bothering to vote given the depressingly comical choices, and the overall current state of voting in general. Honestly the voters that pat themselves on the back because they were rewarded with an "I voted" sticker like a little kid that just got a piece of candy for merely doing what they were told just because they voted for another round of empty suits are a big part of why our political process is one pitiful rehashed song and dance with only the letters besides the names changed. The Americans that spend their time trying so desperately to defend and kiss up to the rich elite thinking they'll one day join the cool kids club like they see with Donald Trump who says and does whatever he wants are in for a very rude awakening sooner rather than later.
    • This was a great way to spend a half hour at work.  Shocked I made it in here before its moved to Tinderbox.