104 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,817 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

rome wasnt built in a day.

i thought "it is what it is" was bad enough.

#32 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer

Seattle sends this years first round pick and a 7th rounder as well as a mid-round pick next year for Harvin. Win-win for both teams

#33 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,445 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

all it takes is a set of balls instead of playing it safe....and that's with personnel moves and coaching.

i'm hoping that gettleman has them. i have my doubts about rivera.

We'll see.

It's a process you see....

Posted Image

#34 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,817 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer
Seattle sends this years first round pick and a 7th rounder as well as a mid-round pick next year for Harvin. Win-win for both teams

vikings will probably use it on another RB.

#35 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

I know. I'm so depressed.
A good 2-3 years from it.

I was kinda bummed at first, but now I feel a lot better about my life knowing there are people actually depressed about this move. It's just a game lol.

Nothing will ever phase me since the Lakers Chris Paul deal got vetoed and he ended up on a different team in the same building and town.

#36 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,092 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

We are a good ways from the playoffs.

meh, 2 plays a game away in just about every game under Rivera....that isn't a good ways off.

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

I was kinda bummed at first, but now I feel a lot better about my life knowing there are people actually depressed about this move. It's just a game lol.

Nothing will ever phase me since the Lakers Chris Paul deal got vetoed and he ended up on a different team in the same building and town.

I'm not depress about this move. I'm depress seeing food teams getting better (NY, Sea, etc), while we sit here and do nothing bc we can't.

I can't live with 2-3 years or bad FB when we have a great QB

#38 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

meh, 2 plays a game away in just about every game under Rivera....that isn't a good ways off.

Agreed

But if we keep getting the hardest schedules then I would agree with the 2-3 year thing

#39 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

it's bad enough letting your own team get you depressed but another team making a trade you full well knew was not a possibility for your own team is pathetic.

They guy has never had a 1000 yard season and never more than 8 combined TDs. I think the Vikings robbed them blind.

#40 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,817 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Agreed

But if we keep getting the hardest schedules then I would agree with the 2-3 year thing

we only get the hardest schedules because the nfl hates us.

lol

#41 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,016 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

We aren't far from the playoffs but it's time for this team to be bold and stop screwing around.

We have got to be aggressive in our desire to be legitimate. This means signing quality free agents. Making aggressive trades. It means taking the necessary steps to make these things happen. It means cutting dead weight or unnecessary players.

There are still some dated ones among you.

"sign free agents?!? Ha! Dis ain't madden brah!!"

"trade for players!? Ha! Dis ain't madden brah!!"

"make our team better?! Ha! Dis ain't madden brah!!"

It's time to stop goofing and around and start being bold. Seattle understands this concept. They had a need for an elite weapon and went out and acquired one. Weve had a need for one for years but refuse to do anything other than draft late round projects so we don't dare do anything to risk our beloved RB corp.

It. Is. Time.

I'm sick of watching every team make legitimate efforts to be elite every offseason while we maintain the status quo. It's time to grow up and follow suit with the rest of the league and stop trying to hold on to the "fan favorites."

#42 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

we only get the hardest schedules because the nfl hates us.

lol

I'm glad someone gets it.... lol

#43 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,505 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Truth is that if Cam doesn't short arm the throw we beat Seattle last year. They are not that great and Harvin is not the missing piece. If they did give a first and several picks next year for a guy who can't play through migraines, they got hosed. There is a good reason Minnesota is letting him go.

#44 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,555 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Play through migraines?

Have you ever had a migraine?

#45 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

How does this thread go from "Seattle trades for Harvin" to "we suck, we'll never be good, etc"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.