Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boldin traded to the 49ers for a 6th round pick

141 posts in this topic

Posted

The Achilles injury takes almost two years to fully heal from I'm pumped to see what Davis-Keuchly-Beason can do if we get a decent dt in front of them.

True but it was his knee and shoulder that landed him on IR this past year.

Posted

I'm thinking it also had something to do with our lackluster season, as well as he wasn't 100% back from the surgery.

Posted

I think the knee was overcompensating...the shoulder probably a lingering injury that has needed to be addressed since he was already having surgery.

Posted

Dang that bar got raised even more

Posted

I think the knee was overcompensating...the shoulder probably a lingering injury that has needed to be addressed since he was already having surgery.

Whatever the cause they are still accumulating nagging injuries.

Posted

Whatever the cause they are still accumulating nagging injuries.

True. Don't think Beason will be what he was. But I think he will be good on the outside.

Posted

But don't know the Niners know that this isn't Madden and you can't just trade for good football players

I don't understand

Sign Michael turner/draft warmack G-RoWilly's offseason plan 0-Thirteen

Posted

Looks like Ed Reed might be going to SF too.

http://profootballta...eaded-to-49ers/

it is all speculation, but I can see it happening since Goldson wants to go to highest bidder.

Man i want to be in it for Now instead of later....I still have faith we can sneak in the playoffs and do some damage. But getting a 35 year old safety who only has maybe a year or two left because you can win it all next year would be nice.

Posted

49ers emerging as the Patriots of the NFC

Posted

We could trade DeAngelo for a pick today if we wanted to do it. His contract is not hamstringing us. The fact that we don't have better options on the roster is the reason that DeAngelo is still a Panther.

Um...you talking abouy the guy who was demoted the last 2 seasons in favor of Stewart?

Our starting lineup will be Cam, Tolbert, Stewart....

A backup RB is counting over 8 million against the cap this year....how is that not hamstringing us?

Cam, Stewart, Tolbert, plus your grandma....behind a good OL(not great one) easily has the potential to be the best rush attack in the NFL. Easily. Saying we don't have good enough options not to have a 8 million dollar roleplayer is funny....

Williams' time is coming...next few months he will be given the paycut or cut option so we can get in on the action as the season nears a start

Posted

I believe the Ravens will make a play for Cruz and give up a 1st rounder for him.