Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boldin traded to the 49ers for a 6th round pick

141 posts in this topic

Posted

beaston would be worth all the money in the world if he could find hurney and do this to him..............................................................................................

tumblr_m3s89y9CXu1qgyi65o1_400.gif

hurney gave beason the most money he'll ever see in his lifetime and he's played for like four shitty games of it. beason owes hurney a big ol bear hug and a couple kilos of coke

Posted

Panthers are like this song...Same note just a little bendy...they never break the string

Posted

hey everyone lets all assauge our angst with a fun armanti edwards highlight reel

1 person likes this

Posted

SIXTH round pick for a WR that just made a case for Super Bowl MVP this year. He bailed out Flacco A LOT, he isn't fast, but he's open even when he really isn't open. Insane deal, take a good look at a what a competent front office looks like.

By competent do you mean the luck of the head coaches being brothers?

Any team in the league would make that trade given the opportunity, not every team is give that opportunity. It has nothing to do with the competency of the Panthers front office.

Posted

Almost unfair to Cam. Low picks every year. Best WR 5'8, 33 y old. Where are those low picks going to?

Posted

We would probably only have him for one season and he is getting $6 million sorry but I'm glad we didn't trade for him.

Posted

Maybe with a QB and a system worth a fug, he'll put up career numbers. I've never been sold on Sacco and the Baltimore O. Should've never have beaten Denver. But I respect they finally got the job done. Now finish 6-10 and shut up.

Posted

Probably the only team he was willing to be traded to, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it... he had said he would retire if he was cut by the Ravens.

Posted

Dam*, this the second time we passed on Boldin...WTH, you wanna talk about the perfect WR to compliment Smith, replace Muse, it's Boldin....

Posted

Glad we don't play SF next yea... Oh. :/

Posted

A 6th round pick? tumblr_m4sx6ty3RO1rw7k3jo1_400.gif

Posted

hey everyone lets all assauge our angst with a fun armanti edwards highlight reel

Even though I agree with this, for some reason I think Beason plays the entire season and is a comeback player of the year candidate...

The Achilles injury takes almost two years to fully heal from I'm pumped to see what Davis-Keuchly-Beason can do if we get a decent dt in front of them.