Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke for madden cover

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Luke was the panthers nominee for the cover. Surprised to see him over Cam but excited to see him get some media attention. Guys a machine. Even though he's against Ray rice one can dream right?

They also have one old school player from each team. Ours was jake lmao. I guess it's well deserved though.

Posted

yea not gonna happen. I'll vote for him because that Madden curse is BS or maybe Megatron is not mortal?

Posted

more like Jake for Madden Cover

2 people like this

Posted

I'll be voting for Jake, Luke, and Ron Rivera even though they're all going to lose in the first round. They matched our guys up against people who they obviously want to go far into the voting.

Posted

Lol jake against Montana. No chance

Posted

Jake should be on the cover of Tecmo Bowl I

Posted

White guy ain't getting on the cover unless he's a QB.

Posted

Would love this, won't happen.

Posted

Lol jake against Montana. No chance

I needed this laugh. And you have chico vs berry.

Posted

Why not Cam? So we had a real shot at winning it? Just another example of the league & media laughing at us really

Posted

White guy ain't getting on the cover unless he's a QB.

peyton hillis

but i would not vote luke...i think wilson deserves it since he got robbed of the roty....

1 person likes this

Posted

peyton hillis

but i would not vote luke...i think wilson deserves it since he got robbed of the roty....

While this does make the OP that you are responding to incorrect, because white people can get on the cover regardless of their position, I would also like to point out however Peyton Hillis was unique in that people voted for him BECAUSE he was white and it was possible for people to get him in via the internet campaigns being held at the time, as well as Cleveland Brown fans as a whole getting an opportunity to vote in one of their irrelevant players to the cover.

Regardless of all the crap I just typed, whose to say it wouldn't happen again? But maybe the publicity of the Peyton Hillis cover counteracts the internet vote and we never see that again.