Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trade?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Could Vikings be a trade parner with Panthers

Posted

Vikes trade up to 14 and pick up Patterson to replace Harvin?

Posted

Exciting idea. Getting a 23rd would still allow us to get Hopkins?

Posted

I have a feeling this draft is gonna be crazier than last years with all the trade ups and what not. This offseason has been ridiculous, wish the Panthers would get in on the action so we could have something to get excited about.

Posted

I could see the Vikings trading up to our 14th spot to get Tavon Austin by moving in front of the Rams where I could see him landing.

Posted

I honestly think it would be a great move for us because we can still get the player we like in Hopkins and 1 or 2 draft picks it would be great for us

Posted

so carolina trades down, gives up drafting close to a sure thing in patterson for a ? in hopkins to obtain an extra pick? Sorry guys, not happening unless vikings give up 2 1sts

Posted

so carolina trades down, gives up drafting close to a sure thing in patterson for a ? in hopkins to obtain an extra pick? Sorry guys, not happening unless vikings give up 2 1sts

Patterson isn't exactly 'close to a sure thing'. Actually, he's a project WR right now with tremendous upside and athletic ability that may struggle to make much of an impact early on.

There are a lot of question marks about his game and he will likely be drafted high because of what he can be with proper coaching and work ethic.

Posted

I think Hopkins is more of a sure thing than Patterson. Already a better route runner and showed out against LSU (top SEC competition) whereas Patterson fizzled after shredding the Wolfpack

Posted

Yea i'm a big Patterson fan, but he is not a sure thing.

Posted

Patterson isnt gonna be thereI think the Bills, Jets dolphins or maybe the Titans take Patterson

Posted

why would Minn trade with us for 14, when they can trade for alot higher.