Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trade?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

If we take Patterson at 14 or any other team before us gets him its a clear reach which is why its not going to happen

Posted

Exciting idea. Getting a 23rd would still allow us to get Hopkins?

again, i've reached my negative quota for the day, just so you know.

Posted

The Jets have received a "great trade" offer for Revis.... Wondering if it's the Vikings making a play for him with one (or both) of their first round picks

Since I brought it up the Eagles are the team expected to be making the trade

Posted

If we take Patterson at 14 or any other team before us gets him its a clear reach which is why its not going to happen

Patterson won't be there at 14 so yea....

Posted

Id be all for that, he wouldn't be on the Panthers and we would all see why it was a good thing we couldn't get him

Posted

This is the BEST thread EVER...

:)

Posted

Yea i'm a big Patterson fan, but he is not a sure thing.

same here. boom or bust type guy. been saying that all along. he's a swing for the fences type draft pcik in the first half of the first round.

Posted

same here. boom or bust type guy. been saying that all along. he's a swing for the fences type draft pcik in the first half of the first round.

Cam, boom or bust guy. He hit a Homerun with him. High risk high reward so I think Patterson is worth it. Plus we've seen how big an impact Steve has been on cam. I would be surprised if we grabbed Patterson and Steve shows him the ropes to make him big time

Posted

Cam, boom or bust guy. He hit a Homerun with him. High risk high reward so I think Patterson is worth it. Plus we've seen how big an impact Steve has been on cam. I would be surprised if we grabbed Patterson and Steve shows him the ropes to make him big time

agreed, and don't forget that we've got proehl.

Posted

Agree..He won't make it out of the top 10.. but I don't think you see a trade at 14 this year. Honestly I am hoping Lotulelei falls to us there.

Posted

so carolina trades down, gives up drafting close to a sure thing in patterson for a ? in hopkins to obtain an extra pick? Sorry guys, not happening unless vikings give up 2 1sts

Patterson is FARRRRRR from a sure thing.

He is a one year player....who had half his yards against Troy. His stats vs. SEC competition is anything by stellar.

1 person likes this

Posted

agreed, and don't forget that we've got proehl.

Exactly why I'm not worried. He has the athletic skills to be great just needs modeling from a good coach and a guy like smith to show him the ropes around the league and keep his head right. I'd take him a 14 in a heartbeat