Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was Kill Bill a good movie?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Kill Bill is one entire movie to me- they made him split it up but it was going to be one long epic movie..

and you who think it sucked are idiots

Posted

He wasn't in that movie tho :(

yes he was- he was the piano player in the church

Posted

they are two seperate movies dealwitit

Posted

I like Kill Bill a lot, but I love Kill Bill 2. I'm not ashamed to admit I had tears in my eyes as the credits were rolling the first time I saw it in theaters. It was just so perfect. Ghey, I know.

I hope QT puts the chapters in order someday, like he has teased before. That would be epic.

Posted

I thought it was entertaining but it wasnt one of my favs from Tarantino story wise. I did like the character gogo yubari she was crazy and the actress that plays her was in battle royale.

51eqs4.jpg

Posted

great movie

Posted

why is this a question

Posted

I wish QT would have directed True Romance. He had originally written it to have a staggered timeline like Pulp Fiction. It was still an awesome movie though.

Posted

Tarentino is in an unusual spot. There doesn't seem to be pressure on him to top his last work and yet he doesn't do huge commercial films financially. Django and Basterds did well of course, not off the charts.

So he has this strange house money in Hollywood. Really it seems his biggest obstacle is himself.

As an aspiring screenwriter, Pulp was awesome and depressing for me because I go there is no way I could dream of writing like that. But once I realized I just need to write the way I know and like I got a clearer outlook.

Posted

yeah it was decent........

Posted

Tarentino is in an unusual spot. There doesn't seem to be pressure on him to top his last work and yet he doesn't do huge commercial films financially. Django and Basterds did well of course, not off the charts.

So he has this strange house money in Hollywood. Really it seems his biggest obstacle is himself.

As an aspiring screenwriter, Pulp was awesome and depressing for me because I go there is no way I could dream of writing like that. But once I realized I just need to write the way I know and like I got a clearer outlook.

He’s one of the few filmmakers that’s able to strike a balance between commercial and critical success so basically he gets to call his own shots and to think he never went to film school.