Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cordaralle Patterson gametape thread

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

eJ1pjOB.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Yea, I wanted to post in each of these new threads "I'd love to see some game tape on them. I've seen all the youtube clips that have been posted, would be nice to see some new material" but I'll just settle for leaving it here.

Posted

you realize its not "game tape" dont you huh huh huh? where are all the "game tape" nazis? this place is usually filled to the rim with em....

oh nvrmd

Posted

you realize its not "game tape" dont you huh huh huh? where are all the "game tape" nazis? this place is usually filled to the rim with em....

oh nvrmd

It is game tape or video or whatever you wanna call it. I know it's not the "coaches tape" where it shows you all 22 players at once. There not "highlight videos" because these show you every snap the receivers are involved in not just the "highlights".

Just trying to help people be form their own opinion instead of reading a scouting report.

I see what your saying tho as this is the huddle after all.

1 person likes this

Posted

WANT

Posted

i love the blocks i saw him make in the miss state game

Posted

Definitely prefer Patterson over someone like Allen. So much more explosiveness and elusiveness.

Posted

if you want coaches tape go find it yourself azzHiolos. thanks for the posts..makes it easy to get it in a thread.

After watching Hopkins and revisiting Patterson(who I love) I see how sloppy his routes are and catches passes in his body more than not.

Honestly Hopkins, Hunter, Austin are the top 3 Wrs to me Patten and Peterson, Allen following..Allen just has height but looks real slow to get off the line. At least with Hunter you get the elite speed and height with a more polished recieving quality to him.

Posted

Rodgers has to be in consideration for best WR in the class.

Posted

Rodgers has to be in consideration for best WR in the class.

Posted

i like rogers......