Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan82

so we are front runners to get greg Jennings?

40 posts in this topic

Do not want. He's said to be demanding 12+ million a year.... I rather spend half that on a DT/OG and then draft a WR.

He could give us a good 4-5 years to push us to the playoff annually while we build this team to a superbowl contender to meet the 49ers and seahawks offensive. He'll buy us time to be patient with our picks or pile them up like those two teams.

Which such in-depth analysis, how could you NOT believe this site? I mean, that was a very analytical and thorough 1 sentence paragraph on the subject. Citing credible and reliable sources. C'mon guys..

I could make a better looking website in 10 minutes using only Notepad.

Do not want. He's said to be demanding 12+ million a year.... I rather spend half that on a DT/OG and then draft a WR.

Just pretend that 12mil is other people's money and not yours. WRs cost money. After their rookie contract expire in 4 years and if they were elite throughout like 80 catches/year, you're not getting them for much less than 10mil. They're the reason CBs are being released all over the league.

That website also said that our new OC would be either Ken Whisenhunt or Mike Mularkey.

So yeah it looks like NJPanthers12 finally saved up the $5.99 he needed to register a website with GoDaddy.

1 person likes this

I'd be good with that... as long as we don't sign him for 6 years/$80 million with $60 million of it front-loaded. :lol:

Gettle-magic

For some reason the lack of any additional info makes me feel as if it knows what it's talking about.

• I was a Marine Brat at Camp Lejeune NC and graduated from CLHS in 1978 and on 28 June 1978 I joined the Navy.  I retired On June 30th 2003 after 25 yrs of Naval Service and have been serving overseas to support our troops ever since. I was in Tikrit when they captured Saddam.  Soldiers from our base were the ones who actually found him.  I have been in places in Iraq called Mosul, Al Asad, and Al Kut,  I have been in Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan.  The living hell hole called FOB Shank were incoming was a daily encounter. You see young soldiers who don't even shave yet.  Some look like they lied to get in.  Men and women from every walk of life.  Putting that uniform on.  So needless to say, I am very attached and proud of every one of them.  Whether they know me or not.  Tears fill my eyes every time we lose one. (Just lost one last week). This video, I saw when it was originally aired, still make me water up.   I challenge anybody to show me a more military dedicated team, in ANY LEAGUE, ANY SPORT, that supports the troops like the Carolina Panthers.  I'll give my hated Yankees a close 2nd. ($10,00 ticket with a military ID) **at old Yankee Stadium. Carolina is a class act, plain and simple. Thanks for posting this again,
    • Let it go, did his time, holding a grudge is pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4