Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan82

so we are front runners to get greg Jennings?

40 posts in this topic

He could give us a good 4-5 years to push us to the playoff annually while we build this team to a superbowl contender to meet the 49ers and seahawks offensive. He'll buy us time to be patient with our picks or pile them up like those two teams.

Which such in-depth analysis, how could you NOT believe this site? I mean, that was a very analytical and thorough 1 sentence paragraph on the subject. Citing credible and reliable sources. C'mon guys..

I could make a better looking website in 10 minutes using only Notepad.

Do not want. He's said to be demanding 12+ million a year.... I rather spend half that on a DT/OG and then draft a WR.

Just pretend that 12mil is other people's money and not yours. WRs cost money. After their rookie contract expire in 4 years and if they were elite throughout like 80 catches/year, you're not getting them for much less than 10mil. They're the reason CBs are being released all over the league.

That website also said that our new OC would be either Ken Whisenhunt or Mike Mularkey.

So yeah it looks like NJPanthers12 finally saved up the $5.99 he needed to register a website with GoDaddy.

1 person likes this

I'd be good with that... as long as we don't sign him for 6 years/$80 million with $60 million of it front-loaded. :lol:

Gettle-magic

For some reason the lack of any additional info makes me feel as if it knows what it's talking about.

He'll put this team on his back doeeee!

Sorry, had to...

Also claims we were on Percy' Harvin's top 5 list, with no sourcing.

Oh. And this nugget.

The Carolina Panthers believe they have the advantage to sign free agent safety S Adrian Wilson. He is from North Carolina, and he went to North Carolina State, and they have a huge need at the safety position.

Next level posting. Would read again.

0/10.