Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan82

so we are front runners to get greg Jennings?

40 posts in this topic

It amazes me how people can look at our complimentary receivers, then look at guys like Anquan Boldin or Greg Jennings and say they aren't good enough, or worth signing here. Not having the money is beside the point....

This

That doesn't look like a credible site....

Pretty sure it's not.

lol. One sentence, zero sources.

1348072154_Definitely_Seems_Legit_gag.jpg

Why the hell would we want an aging receiver who wants a fat contract, ehhh.

Going to make him a RB. :)

Don't see $hit on the page, but I'd glady take Jennings! How could anyone not want Jennings??

It amazes me how people can look at our complimentary receivers, then look at guys like Anquan Boldin or Greg Jennings and say they aren't good enough, or worth signing here. Not having the money is beside the point....

AGREE!

Im getting sick of these stupid comments on here. I WANT JENNINGS! Who's dumb enough not to?

preach it.

Who doesn't want Jennings? Tell me! Other than we don't have money. If Gettleman want him, he'll find a way. But tell me why!

Who doesn't want Jennings? Tell me! Other than we don't have money. If Gettleman want him, he'll find a way. But tell me why!

I've been saying this same thing for weeks. Not necessarily about Jennings but FA's in general. If this team wants them they are going to get them. Money is just a guideline not a stone cold shackle and chain death penalty if you go over kind of thing. There are a myriad of ways to disguise, hide, shift, or just plain alter the finances at any given time. Gettlemania knows this and poo is about to happen, I can feel it.

• This makes sense to a degree with one big BUT... It's clear we'll be changing up our offense quite a bit this season - both due to the need for "evolution" and because of all the new players on offense we have to integrate - especially CMC & Samuel.  So, Stew needs more reps than he would have needed last year just to get in a rhythm with the new guys... Otherwise what you write makes sense. 
    • Already admitted i was wrong saying that, what I meant to write was he never learned to do it in college and makes it much easier to fall back into old habits in the pros. Was going back and edit that before I posted the thread and just forgot. And yes, every QB is going to be inaccurate at times, Cam is more inaccurate than the other top ten QBs, He just is, that's not his game,  didn't see anyone complaining about in 15. He makes up for it in other ways. And, no offense meant, didn't see a whole lot of Cam blaming in your post, actually, didn't see any. It was all someone else's fault. Cam has more difficult throws than many QBs because he frequently passes up easy throws for more difficult ones.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4