Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will you be buried?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't mind being cremated, and my ashes mixed into brick mix. My kids can then use the bricks made with my ashes to build a walkway or something. Hell my great grand kids can even piss on the bricks if they want to. Whatever.

Posted

Is this really a Tinderbox thread? :unsure:

Yes, I think so. Just a bit gentler than most.

I think my wife and/or kids will take me up to Jessupd Mill and dump me in the Dan. Let me take that float once more.

Posted

On second thought............

Posted

I have it so for one year..my friends and family have to use me as a prop like Weekend at Bernies. After that I want to be placed in a stunt car that explodes in the air at Lowes motor speedway..as Criss Angel Mindfreak hovers off the ground.

Posted

No, Once I become Australian, and a Queenslander, After I die due to me love for SHARKS, I would like to be cremated, and have half of my ashes put in the Great Barrier Reef, and the other half in my Zoo & Aquarium. During my funeral service I will want Aussie Country Singer, Icon John Williamson to sing "Hang my Hat in Queensland and True Blue."

Posted

Cryogenically frozen. I'm coming back bitchezzz

Posted

here I was hoping we could finally get rid of you, and you're telling me you'll never be truly gone?  damn it...

1 person likes this

Posted

One reason burial has been preferred by Christians is because the Bible teaches that one day those who die in Christ will be raised from the dead and given new bodies. But God is able to bring together whatever has been scattered: "And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens" (Mark 13:27).

http://www.billygraham.org/articlepage.asp?ArticleID=4154

It would suck to be an angel tracking down anyone during the Resurrection that chose to get cremated if Billy G. is correct. 

Trying to find every little bit of dust, especially for those of you planning to get scattered in multiple locations?  Forgetaboutit!  Better hope your angel isn't into short cuts or the lowest bidder:  "Well we found about 96% of the guy, that's good enough for government work!"  "Smoke 'em if you got 'em boys!"

Posted

who gives a fug you'll be dead

Posted

I want to go out Scotty style....Ashes in space. But as someone said earlier, coffin in space could be even better.

Did have a family friend pass away a few years ago.....his wishes....cremated and the ashes made into fish bait and the children were to go use him during a fishing trip in the gulf. And yes, they followed through with it. Didn't get the tally of what was actually caught on that trip. May have to question the next Redfish before I eat it and ask if he ate 'Sam'.