Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well...sounds like Captain is gone

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't mind him leaving, as long as the compensatory price is right.

It'll probably end up like the Ricky Manning situation, he'll be missed for about a season. Wish him the best.

Posted

bradley fletcher.

He'd be the perfect signing. He's 6-foot with starting experience and has also played the nickel. He graded out pretty solid in coverage on PFF (+3.7) and only 26 years old. He also wouldn't break the bank to bring in.

Posted

There's things that can be interpreted both ways in his tweets.

Hard to know what to think.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Players like him are a dime a dozen. Don't understand why people on here over value him so much.

Posted

He will suck hind *** next year regardless of team unless he is an exclusive nickle. If he agrees to be a NB here for a little over league minimum, I'm happy. If he wants more than that, I hope he goes to NO, ATL or TB, in that order.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude has done nothing but ball his ass off since being here, and you guys just throw him away? Lol

Good character guy, a few pick 6's, hard worker... I'd hate to see him go.

Rivera also said he's one of the best slot CB's he's ever seen.

Posted

Funny how this time last year everyone was saying they would hate to have Munnerlyn starting. Now everyone is so sad to see him go.

I'm not.

Posted

Sign that Hurney is gone. Hurney placed far too much value in "his" guys. We routinely paid average players like good players and good players like great players. We overpaid guys at every level. Hopefully Gettleman realizes that you don't have to keep everyone. You want to keep everyone at the right price, but you don't do yourself any favors in the long run by overpaying guys from the fear of losing them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Players like him are a dime a dozen. Don't understand why people on here over value him so much.

because his name is fuging Captain, thats why

Posted

He is probably the best 7th round pick we have ever had. I will miss him, but its not the end of the world.

Posted

Dude has done nothing but ball his ass off since being here, and you guys just throw him away? Lol

Good character guy, a few pick 6's, hard worker... I'd hate to see him go.

Rivera also said he's one of the best slot CB's he's ever seen.

No one is "throwing him away".

First, we have no say in the matter.

Second, this team understands his value. He is a good nickle corner....but a below average starting corner. If a team is willing to pay him starter money, you have to let him go.

He is Richard Marshall 2.0