Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well...sounds like Captain is gone

62 posts in this topic

Posted

It will never happen but I like to think we're saving up money to go after Keenan Lewis.

Posted

Didnt think it was possible but our corners are officially worse than our safteys

Posted

but a below average starting corner.

That's being generous :) I'm pretty sure the year he started he was one of, if not THE, worst starting CB in the league.

Posted

But in all honesty, I'd be sad to see him go. Not heartbroken, but I'd rather he stayed at a contract appropriate to his role than to see him leave.

Posted

Kinda starting to feel like this is gonna be a long off-season.

Posted

I'll miss his special teams play. Like it or not, he's the best returner on the team. Always seemed to gain positive yards when he was returning punts.

Posted

I'll miss his special teams play. Like it or not, he's the best returner on the team. Always seemed to gain positive yards when he was returning punts.

That was one place he excelled at but the AE experiment solved that.

Posted

I feel bad for that guy on here SCmummerlyn

Posted

Guys relax, I just tweetd him this:

@captain_41 Stay loyal to the Carolinas! Dont go 2 a poo team just for $. U kno Panthers on verge of something special #panthernation #USC

There's no way he leaves now AMIRITE

Posted

Funny how this time last year everyone was saying they would hate to have Munnerlyn starting. Now everyone is so sad to see him go.

Not everyone, P. I've been having these recurring issues with throwing up in my mouth a little every time someone mentions his name, but it's began to ease up a bit the last couple days...

Posted

He's always been the equivalent of a AAAA baseball player to me.

Posted

btw though, isn't it tampering for players/teams to be talking before FA begins?

No.....

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/45734/reviewing-rules-on-negotiating-period