Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers cut James Anderson

200 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to find the hurney "deal with it gif" for the people who dont like what our roster and cap situation is.

Posted

It's not that Anderson's awful. He just isn't as good as what he was being paid.

Like him as a player, but I can understand the move.

Posted

The Panthers must be pretty confident that Beason who has basically been injured for 2-years, and Davis who has had 3 knee major injuries are going to be healthy. Actually, cutting Anderson surprised me because at the very least he has been a pretty reliable and durable starter.

1 person likes this

Posted

He couldn't check tight ends, he got murdered by gonzo,Graham, Whitten and most of them. He was a liability

Posted

He couldn't check tight ends, he got murdered by gonzo,Graham, Whitten and most of them. He was a liability

Good point. It's strange bc James is fast and athletic but he just could not cover consistently.

Posted

te are becoming more of a constant weapon. so you have to uprade against it. its just that simple.

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/03/12/3910714/carolina-panthers-release-lb-james.html

James Anderson heard his cell phone ring early Tuesday, rolled over and saw it was someone from the Panthers’ office calling.

“Oh, no,” Anderson thought. “This can’t be good.”

It wasn’t.

Rob Rogers, the Panthers’ salary-cap manager, told Anderson he was being released and he needed to come to Bank of America Stadium for a physical.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/03/12/3910714/carolina-panthers-release-lb-james.html#storylink=cpy

That guy's about one letter away from me coming to his house for some fried chicken

Posted

We haven't been eliminated yet?

Sweet!

Doh!