Photo
- - - - -

Gauging Panther fans temperature: pre-Free Agency/per-Draft

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Panther fan confidence (42 member(s) have cast votes)

How confident are you in this front office hours before the poop starts getting serious

1. Extremely Confident (Will make the right moves to get us to the playoffs in 2013) (12 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Somewhat Confident (Will make enough moves to keep us competitive at 6-8 wins but real progress won't be seen for 2-3 years) (21 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Not Confident (Hurney hangover) (5 votes [11.90%])

Percentage of vote: 11.90%

4. Cheetos (4 votes [9.52%])

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

It really depends on whether or not Gettlemen gets the tools he needs to succeed. i.e. scouting dept. I like everything Gettlemen's said so far and I agree with the moves he's made so far.

#17 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,900 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

Let's see... limited draft picks, check. Cap hell, check. Brutal schedule, check. Ron Rivera as head coach, check.

6-8 wins seems about right.

I've always thought this was going to be a transition year for the new GM. Next season he'll have two full drafts under his belt, have more time to bring in his own guys to fill out the FO, scouting department, ect, Rivera will most likely be gone and he'll have his own coaching staff, he'll have cleared out alot of the bad Hurney contracts and can actually start to bring in decent free agents.

For 2013 he's basically stuck with a Hurney roster and Hurney coaching staff so I'm not really expecting much.

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,618 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

Let's see... limited draft picks, check. Cap hell, check. Brutal schedule, check. Ron Rivera as head coach, check.

6-8 wins seems about right.

I've always thought this was going to be a transition year for the new GM. Next season he'll have two full drafts under his belt, have more time to bring in his own guys to fill out the FO, scouting department, ect, Rivera will most likely be gone and he'll have his own coaching staff, he'll have cleared out alot of the bad Hurney contracts and can actually start to bring in decent free agents.

For 2013 he's basically stuck with a Hurney roster and Hurney coaching staff so I'm not really expecting much.

Agree. Unfortunately this is the year for Gettleman to patch the walls and fill nail holes before painting. Scrape off all the Hurney crap and set yourself up to hit 2014 with a clean slate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.