Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason&Williams Madden Cover

23 posts in this topic

Posted

It took me a while because I had to re-create the template...IDK this was my first try and I didn't feel like downloading any brushes LOL

DWILLBEASONCOVERcopy.jpg

Original:

113382_medium.jpg

Posted

not bad, you could have done a better job matching the blues. what program did you use?

Posted

Xbox360 > PS3

But I like it.

Posted

You shouldve done XBOX over Gaystation.

Posted

(Not to sound snappy at all) If the system thing is that big of a deal you can do it in a basic Paint Program just cut out the XBOX border and paste it over the PS3 things...I basic CPU users could do that.

Thanks

Peppers90 I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 & What do you mean matching the blues?

Posted

(Not to sound snappy at all) If the system thing is that big of a deal you can do it in a basic Paint Program just cut out the XBOX border and paste it over the PS3 things...I basic CPU users could do that.

Thanks

Peppers90 I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 & What do you mean matching the blues?

If you look closely some of the blues don't match.

Posted

LOL if you're referring to the blue behind DeAngelo's Helmet that was on purpose because I was kind of going for the look of the original Cover with light reds and dark reds...

And the Navy...just looked nice and we only have one "COLOR" so I wanted to mix it up some.

Posted

looks good to me!

Posted

Good effort :).

If he even attempted to make it an XBOX cover , his computer would have gotten the Red Ring of Death. So I think he chose the safer option of PS3.

Posted

I made these a little while back:

carolina-crazy-v2-albums-my-photoshopped-pictures-picture2163-madden10-dwilliams.jpg

carolina-crazy-v2-albums-my-photoshopped-pictures-picture2162-madden10-doubletrouble.jpg

Posted

THREAD STEALER!!!

Nah but I saw the first one a while back on an avatar, and that's what inspired me to do one...then it came out horribly sh*tty and I didn't even make an attempt until yesterday.

Posted

looks good,blues are close.them other cats sound like women " the blues don't match" lmao.