Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason&Williams Madden Cover

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It took me a while because I had to re-create the template...IDK this was my first try and I didn't feel like downloading any brushes LOL

DWILLBEASONCOVERcopy.jpg

Original:

113382_medium.jpg

Posted · Report post

not bad, you could have done a better job matching the blues. what program did you use?

Posted · Report post

Xbox360 > PS3

But I like it.

Posted · Report post

You shouldve done XBOX over Gaystation.

Posted · Report post

(Not to sound snappy at all) If the system thing is that big of a deal you can do it in a basic Paint Program just cut out the XBOX border and paste it over the PS3 things...I basic CPU users could do that.

Thanks

Peppers90 I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 & What do you mean matching the blues?

Posted · Report post

(Not to sound snappy at all) If the system thing is that big of a deal you can do it in a basic Paint Program just cut out the XBOX border and paste it over the PS3 things...I basic CPU users could do that.

Thanks

Peppers90 I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 & What do you mean matching the blues?

If you look closely some of the blues don't match.

Posted · Report post

LOL if you're referring to the blue behind DeAngelo's Helmet that was on purpose because I was kind of going for the look of the original Cover with light reds and dark reds...

And the Navy...just looked nice and we only have one "COLOR" so I wanted to mix it up some.

Posted · Report post

looks good to me!

Posted · Report post

Good effort :).

If he even attempted to make it an XBOX cover , his computer would have gotten the Red Ring of Death. So I think he chose the safer option of PS3.

Posted · Report post

I made these a little while back:

carolina-crazy-v2-albums-my-photoshopped-pictures-picture2163-madden10-dwilliams.jpg

carolina-crazy-v2-albums-my-photoshopped-pictures-picture2162-madden10-doubletrouble.jpg

Posted · Report post

THREAD STEALER!!!

Nah but I saw the first one a while back on an avatar, and that's what inspired me to do one...then it came out horribly sh*tty and I didn't even make an attempt until yesterday.

Posted · Report post

looks good,blues are close.them other cats sound like women " the blues don't match" lmao.