22 replies to this topic

#16 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,846 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:54 PM

the only game worth playing on the ps3 not on the xbox is mgs4 which is coming out in december anyway

unless you really want to tell me how great r:fom is and in that case whelp

#17 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,964 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

The only halfway decent game that still has PS3 exclusivity is God Of War 3, and that's only because SCE Studios has a binding contract with Sony not to develop games for any other platforms besides Sony platforms. And they're basically threatening to commit mass suicide to get out of that now.

#18 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Peppers90 I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 & What do you mean matching the blues?

Just curious, I haven't used Elements myself, but very familiar with Photshop CS3. The reason I asked was b/c I noticed that the splotches matched identically with the red and yellow on the other sample.

LOL if you're referring to the blue behind DeAngelo's Helmet that was on purpose because I was kind of going for the look of the original Cover with light reds and dark reds...

And the Navy...just looked nice and we only have one "COLOR" so I wanted to mix it up some.

Like I said, haven't used element but you should be able to use an eyedrop tool and sample the color of the blues from the picture, and create a blue with the same values. They didn't use different reds, they just changed the opacity. You can do it however you want tho.

looks good,blues are close.them other cats sound like women " the blues don't match" lmao.

Not a woman, just a graphic designer myself and I have a habit of looking at everything very closely. And he asked what people thought so I threw my two worthless pennies in the pot.

#19 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2

!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

Instead of changing the shades of blue, change the Opacity %.

#20 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:29 PM

I liked them all.

Noce job(s).

#21 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

Yeah after looking at the picture again I noticed that they didn't use different shades...I knew not to use TOTALLY different blues but I figured if they were close it wouldn't matter.

#22 phidelt649

phidelt649

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

LOL if you're referring to the blue behind DeAngelo's Helmet that was on purpose because I was kind of going for the look of the original Cover with light reds and dark reds...

And the Navy...just looked nice and we only have one "COLOR" so I wanted to mix it up some.

Not true,

What colors do the Panthers use for their logos?

* Blue: Pantone = Process Blue C / RGB Values = 0-R, 147-G, 208-B / CMYK Values = 100-C, 10.2-M, 0-Y, 10.2-K
* Black: Pantone = N/A / RGB Values = 35-R, 31-G, 32-B / CMYK Values = 0-C, 0-M, 0-Y, 100-K
* Silver: Pantone = 429C / RGB Values = 178-R, 183-G, 187-B / CMYK Values = 3.14-C, 0-M, 0-Y, 32.16-K

(from my thread here)

#23 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

I had traced the logo a few years ago in Illustrator... you can have these if you want them. I couldn't upload the eps files so send me a message and I will email it to ya.

Attached Files

Edited by Peppers90 NC, 16 June 2009 - 02:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.