Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Conservatives:

59 posts in this topic

Posted

This neo-Nazi guy who shot up the Holocaust Museum the other day. He's now saying he knows of other shootings planned to take place. Sounds like terrorism to me. Shouldn't we waterboard him to obtain the information of when, where and who?

Posted

This neo-Nazi guy who shot up the Holocaust Museum the other day. He's now saying he knows of other shootings planned to take place. Sounds like terrorism to me. Shouldn't we waterboard him to obtain the information of when, where and who?

If we can't break him with rubber hose beating then that would be a solid option.

Posted

Just line up some black gay dudes to start taking turns kissing him.

Posted

I couldn't care less what you do to him. He's trash, much like what was water boarded at Gitmo.

Posted

That is seriously a great idea.

Posted

Ding ding ding! We have a winner folks!

:smilielol5:

Posted

I don't understand why you would think we'd have a problem with it, and I don't understand why you would have a problem with it. If he actually did say what you say he said, then you make sure.

Posted

Have at it. Though, I think most of these types are working alone.

Posted

I don't understand why you would think we'd have a problem with it, and I don't understand why you would have a problem with it. If he actually did say what you say he said, then you make sure.

So then we're all okay with the idea of torturing American citizens to obtain information?

Posted

So then we're all okay with the idea of torturing American citizens to obtain information?

I got news for you. Happens all the time. Cops beat the poo out of someone if they know they have information that can save an innocent person's life.

Posted

:lol:... racist... :P

Posted

IMO, torture should be a last resort, but I am unwilling to forbid it completely. If they think he is serious about it, and really does have relevant information, then I would torture and suffer whatever consequences the legal authorities might deem fit. Of course the situations were it might actually do some good are extremely rare.