#46 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Looking like 2010 all over again. The exception being Cam Newton of course, he will win us between 5 to 7 games again next season but wont be able to do much more due to the lack of talent around him, god forbid Cam gets hurt we wouldn't be able to win a single game without him. Here's to another 7-9 at best season.

Die now please.... lol

You didn't even join the board until 2011.... Camwagoner.

#47 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Lol

#48 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:39 AM

we have no money breh.

Lemme go read one of your informative threads on the issue

#49 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

As I said before, there is no way we make the playoffs unless we win the division, and we're the only team in the division that has downgraded in the offseason so far, so yeah.

#50 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

So you don't feel good about it because we didn't blow our whole cap on overrated players the first day?

#51 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

As I said before, there is no way we make the playoffs unless we win the division, and we're the only team in the division that has downgraded in the offseason so far, so yeah.

Yes because what you say is the end all be all of the matter..... right.

#52 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,958 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

Well 90% of us thought we would be world beaters last year sooooo...

Low expectations FTMFW.

#53 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

So you don't feel good about it because we didn't blow our whole cap on overrated players the first day?

He doesn't feel good because he was taking a piss and found out that the joke was in his hands.

#54 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,545 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

This thread is awesome.....

It sounds like you assumed that we should have been pretty good for the last few years running.

It's much easier to be like me and expect mediocrity, which is what JR has provided for many many years running.

#55 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,752 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Looking like 2010 all over again. The exception being Cam Newton of course, he will win us between 5 to 7 games again next season but wont be able to do much more due to the lack of talent around him, god forbid Cam gets hurt we wouldn't be able to win a single game without him. Here's to another 7-9 at best season.

please shut your boo hoo mouth.

Anybody who expected the Panthers to be big players in free agency don't understand our cap situation, or just live in denial.

Our team has more talent than you give credit for.

Thank you for the post of the day.

#56 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

This is honestly the worst I've EVER felt about a Carolina Panthers team. Partially because last year I was convinced that the team was finally going to break through and become one of the best in the league. My apathy has absolutely nothing to do with David Gettleman though.

We have a franchise QB who is not going to want to stay here since we obviously haven't surrounded him with winning talent

We have a lameduck coach who has pretty much 0 support from the fans

We're losing starting players and our backups suck

We have no money to sign new players

Yeah I'm sure that the team will sign a few free agents and have another decent draft, but no matter what I'm betting that the Panthers are going to suck next year and it's going to be a complete train wreck to watch. There's nothing but lameduck coaches and unmotivated players. They could have done the right thing by firing Rivera and using this year to set up a new system but nooooooooooooooooo. At this point I'd be shocked if the Panthers are good at all in the next 5 years.

Plz prove me wrong team. Please.

#57 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

This is honestly the worst I've EVER felt about a Carolina Panthers team. Partially because last year I was convinced that the team was finally going to break through and become one of the best in the league. My apathy has absolutely nothing to do with David Gettleman though.

We have a franchise QB who is not going to want to stay here since we obviously haven't surrounded him with winning talent

We have a lameduck coach who has pretty much 0 support from the fans

We're losing starting players and our backups suck

We have no money to sign new players

Yeah I'm sure that the team will sign a few free agents and have another decent draft, but no matter what I'm betting that the Panthers are going to suck next year and it's going to be a complete train wreck to watch. There's nothing but lameduck coaches and unmotivated players. They could have done the right thing by firing Rivera and using this year to set up a new system but nooooooooooooooooo. At this point I'd be shocked if the Panthers are good at all in the next 5 years.

Plz prove me wrong team. Please.

CCS aka sandy vagina...

Why is no one surprised you agree with the OP?

#58 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Die now please.... lol

You didn't even join the board until 2011.... Camwagoner.

ive had psls since 2002 you idiot.

#59 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

CCS aka sandy vagina...

Why is no one surprised you agree with the OP?

The Panthers were a poo team last year. They've lost quite a few good players. They've kept shitty players like Nakamura. There is absolutely no reason to be excited about the team at this point.

#60 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Wow, 1st day of free agency and you're feeling bad abt the season? Cmon man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com