Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama: I didn't cancel WH tours, didn't release criminals, etc

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Reading is hard for some folks. I said I would be against not allowing WH tours no matter who did it, be it dem or repub...

Are y'all going to ignore that again and call me an evil conservative, my guess is yes. I am far from a fan of bush..

I always give respect to true conservatives who don't drink kool aid, think for themselves and never sell out their beliefs just because Republican party would score some points that won't even matter 90 days from now. Conservatives are not evil. My favorite people in the world (parents) were conservative.

Posted

You so desperately want me to be a mainline conservative, the only problem is I'm not... I dislike both bush and obama would never vote for either.

You are too caught up in red vs blue. Can you not see where these "teams" are leading this country down the sh*tter? Nope, you don't care as long as your team is the one in power as the flushing continues..

be that as it may, anytime your rhetorical bedfellows are saying stuff like "KING OBAMA JUST WANTS US TO BE SURFS" it's probably a good time to step back and analyze your own position

of course if you did that you probably wouldn't call yourself AR-15Panther

Posted

Reading is hard for some folks. I said I would be against not allowing WH tours no matter who did it, be it dem or repub...

Are y'all going to ignore that again and call me an evil conservative, my guess is yes. I am far from a fan of bush..

My guess is you made a statement about how some would act if the tours had been canceled under Bush without realizing that they were canceled under Bush.

Posted

be that as it may, anytime your rhetorical bedfellows are saying stuff like "KING OBAMA JUST WANTS US TO BE SURFS" it's probably a good time to step back and analyze your own position

of course if you did that you probably wouldn't call yourself AR-15Panther

My position is uniquely my own. I care not if it is easy for you to distinguish weather I be red or blue, for I am neither. I am for gay marriage, yet against abortion. I hold no bedfellows and my opinions are not changed by others.

Your insinuations are quite offensive.

Posted

My guess is you made a statement about how some would act if the tours had been canceled under Bush without realizing that they were canceled under Bush.

What does it matter if bush did or didn't. Those were different circumstances, were they not? Guessing that was not even his decision and the same would have been done if obama was in the WH..