Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Barnidge signing with Cleveland

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah Ben Hartsock was better anyway....

Posted

Yes, they are important. It is also important to be able to scout and develop young players to fill these roles as opposed to paying too much for special teams play.

I agree, I was not saying that we should sign him, just that everyone should lay off his ass a little about offensive stats.

That's not why he was on the roster.

Posted

I think Barnridge would be a great player if given a proper chance. but he didn't even step on the field until hurney left. Getting to where i can't stand chud anymore though.

Posted

Cleveland is signing the backups from a team that uses career backups as starters. No offense but I doubt they are really scaring anyone.

Good luck to Gary though

Posted

meh, lot of TEs in this draft. Barney was a poor man's Olsen. We need something a little different than Olsen.

but we poor

Posted

I think Barnridge would be a great player if given a proper chance. but he didn't even step on the field until hurney left. Getting to where i can't stand chud anymore though.

If he could be a great player, he would've gotten a chance. There's a reason why we went out and got Shockey when Chud was wanting to run a bunch of two TE sets. He showed promise in '09, but after that... nothing.

Posted

This girl I know gave Dante Rosario herpes when he played for us. Not a joke.

LOL...the people you know sound like trash!

Posted

If he could be a great player, he would've gotten a chance. There's a reason why we went out and got Shockey when Chud was wanting to run a bunch of two TE sets. He showed promise in '09, but after that... nothing.

only time will tell for the guy. But with his lack of time on the field I surely don't feel the sting of a loss. Good luck to him. I hope he has the best stats in all thier losses.

Posted

Oddly Polian had Barnage as the number 1 TE in free agency as is Captian Munnerlyn and Derek Anderson lol..whu?!

Posted

And so the Lamont Bryant era begins!

Bryant is a wide receiver. Barnidge was a TE for us.

Posted

Oddly Polian had Barnage as the number 1 TE in free agency as is Captian Munnerlyn and Derek Anderson lol..whu?!

Somewhere Hurney is smoking a blunt and saying "Suck it Panther fans"

Posted

Bryant is a wide receiver. Barnidge was a TE for us.

He was a TE that his college coaches turned into a WO. I dont know if he could be that, but just saying.