Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Gary Barnidge signing with Cleveland

63 posts in this topic

And Amini played LT at his D2 school, should we move him over when Gross is done?

That analogy is ridiculous compared to Bryant being switched to TE. I was just pointing it out, not saying I agree with it or anything.

holy poo. is cleavland signing ALL the free agents this year?

I always liked Barnidge, wish him well.

It's interesting that Chudzinski did not utilize him much and yet had to play a part in his signing in Cleveland.

I'll just be glad that we finally won't have to hear that this will be his breakout year when he becomes an impact player for the Panthers. God forbid he catch a ball or two in Cleveland though...

Aren't you one of the ones saying that about Armanti year in and year out?

lol not even 24 hours into FA and a lot of talent still available but since we haven't picked anyone up i guess that means we won't.

too funny.

Considering there's very little cap room, and this team's philosophy is not to make a FA splash it's safe to say there will be little impact from this FA period. I'm not talking about specifically today, I'm talking about the whole time. I guess I'm just not as great at cooking up blind optimism as I once was.

Aren't you one of the ones saying that about Armanti year in and year out?

Uhhh... hell no.

I think we snag a TE in the drafts later rounds this year.

It's interesting that Chudzinski did not utilize him much and yet had to play a part in his signing in Cleveland.

could be he's desperate or has a short memory.

barnidge could have been used this year by chud and you have to wonder why. i think maybe he forgot.