Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldson to Bucs

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Barron and Goldson are going to kill people this year

Posted

lol, they don't even know what will happen at the QB position.

Bingo.

Freeman is a borderline bust.

Posted

Tampa's weakness last year was their Secondary, and they're aggressively trying to address that fact this offseason. Must be nice if you're a Bucs fan.

Yeah let's just forfeit the season.

Dam some of you are a bunch of bitches.

Posted

You guys do realize Goldson is overrated in the coverage department... right? He got torched in the playoffs and Barron is your typical box safety. I'm not worried at all. Their run defense is top tier but they haven't done anything to improve their coverage defense yet.

and the reason for this is that thier HC still believes that the way to win games is run the ball/stop the run. he may be a new coach to the NFL, but he's as old school as it gets.

btw...notice that the bucs were trying to trade for QBs yesterday. sign #1 that their HC wants to move away from freeman and get a more traditional pocket passing QB who's main responsibility is handing the ball off. i don't see freeman signing another deal with the bucs. schiano is going to try and get "his" guy.

Posted

It gets harder and harder for us to win our division every year, but what can we do right now with Hurney situation, but wait it out???

Posted

Barron and Goldson are going to kill people this year

Yup, two nasty hitters.

Sad for us, but it'll be fun seeing Goldson and Barron put some hits on White and Julio

Posted

he wasn't very good in 2012 per 49ers fans. had a great 2011 though.

not really worried about it.

Posted

and the reason for this is that thier HC still believes that the way to win games is run the ball/stop the run. he may be a new coach to the NFL, but he's as old school as it gets.

btw...notice that the bucs were trying to trade for QBs yesterday. sign #1 that their HC wants to move away from freeman and get a more traditional pocket passing QB who's main responsibility is handing the ball off. i don't see freeman signing another deal with the bucs. schiano is going to try and get "his" guy.

And he know that theyre two really good receivers on a really good team in ATL along with a Drew Brees' offense on another team.

Rivera think he can get by it with a Nakamura signing

Posted

lets hope so

he is. i haven't seen if it improved any last year, but in 2011 QBs throwing at him had a 92 rating. stout against the run, but bad in coverage.

if we throw the ball against them and aren't stupid enough to play soft at the end and give them the ball, we beat them every time.

they are almost singularly focused on the run game.

Posted

Jesus Christ some of you need to go root for another team. It's only day 2 FA . The Bucs did this same poo last year and still ended up in 4th place.

We have 1 thing that no team in this division has right now.

A proven Pass Rush. With this fact we will always be a threat for every team in this division.

Posted

he wasn't very good in 2012 per 49ers fans. had a great 2011 though.

not really worried about it.

several INTs, but wasn't great. QBs threw at him quite a bit with a lot of success.

when players have high INT and PD numbers, you can kind of tell it's because they are targeted a lot and usually that's because QBs aren't worried about them.

Posted

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that. The run is still a crucial part of the game but, like us, they have to square off against Matt Ryan and Drew Brees twice a year. They need more than run defenders. Tampa is lacking a pass rush too.

Doesn't surprise me. Freeman flat out sucks. He's a horrible decision-maker.