Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldson to Bucs

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone care to notice there pash rush is nothing close to San Fran's or there

Lbs?

Posted

Jesus Christ some of you need to go root for another team. It's only day 2 FA . The Bucs did this same poo last year and still ended up in 4th place.

Rome can't be built in a year. add good pieces 2 years in a row, you're gonna get better, even without a QB upgrade.

It's fair to note their upgrades. We have a dadgum competitive conference.

Posted

I will really be worried when they get a pass rush, right now we have the best defensive line in the division. A pass rush is always more important than a great secondary.

Posted

Some of you are forgetting that Roy miller is not on their roster as of yet. Also Daquan Bowers is in limbo. No Pass Rush=Crap Secondary. No Pressure those secondary players are going to break down.

I for one am not worried about this. Until the Bucs address the DT position and get another Pass Rusher that isn't in trouble, oh and solidify their QB position, they aren't poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone care to notice there pash rush is nothing close to San Fran's or there

Lbs?

Yep. Goldson is going to be cut within two years. The guy is a traditional SS playing FS.

Posted

Goldson and Barron back there?

Smh...

I hate Marty Hurney.

what? makes no sense what people cry about here sometimes.

Posted

Rome can't be built in a year. add good pieces 2 years in a row, you're gonna get better, even without a QB upgrade.

It's fair to note their upgrades. We have a dadgum competitive conference.

Great notice the upgrade but don't act like they just won the division in March.

Posted

Some of you are forgetting that Roy miller is not on their roster as of yet. Also Daquan Bowers is in limbo. No Pass Rush=Crap Secondary. No Pressure those secondary players are going to break down.

I for one am not worried about this. Until the Bucs address the DT position and get another Pass Rusher that isn't in trouble, oh and solidify their QB position, they aren't poo.

I want ROY MILLER! if we can add him, resign Dwan, and take a guy like Floyd, Star, or Richardson at 14, we'd be in good shape (excluding secondary).

Posted

I want ROY MILLER! if we can add him, resign Dwan, and take a guy like Floyd, Star, or Richardson at 14, we'd be in good shape (excluding secondary).

Roy isn't a three down player though.

Posted

It's okay guys Drayton Florence is taking a physical for us.

Posted

Roy isn't a three down player though.

Hes been a really good run stuffer for them. If we really try to be competitive, we can get Miller at a really good price.

Posted

Hes been a really good run stuffer for them. If we really try to be competitive, we can get Miller at a really good price.

I suppose we could always bring in Kearse on third downs.