Photo
- - - - -

Post your Preseason top 10

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,504 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:22 AM

Kansas
Texas
Mst.
Nova
Kentucky
UNC
Duke
UK
Uconn
Louisville
Washington
Purdue

I gave a top 12, hard to get those 7 - 13 teams in there since they are all so close talent wise. Clear Top 4 if you ask me Though. Texas will be really strong with a good class and some nice returning players. Mst. should be excellent, Kansas with the recruiting class they have coming in and Nova rounding it out.

#17 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

I'm not going to do a list because I honestly haven't really looked into every team and who stayed in the draft and who withdrew, but Xavier could be top 5 if Derrick Brown returns. That's unlikely however. Even without, its not unlikely for them to not be in the top 10.

#18 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

Carolina will still be good but who is going to be THE guy this year?? They have Ed Davis, Zeller, and Thompson but arguably their 3 best players all play the same position and they are all big men. Typically when you look for a go-to-guy it isn't a 4 or a 5...its a 1 or a 2. Their PGs and SGs are going to be Marcus Ginyard and a bunch of guys that are really young so I just don't see UNC as a top 5 team. They definitely have a team capable of making a Sweet 16 run but that is about as far as I would go with them...

#19 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,504 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:37 AM

CBSsports put out there list here's the top 5. Link

1. UK
2. Kansas
3. Mst.
4. UNC
5. Texas

#20 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:25 AM

Henson is going to have to be like Kevin Durant for them to finish that high IMO. When Texas has guys like Avery Bradley, Jordan Hamilton coming in and Damion James coming back. Nova has Reynolds, Fisher, Redding, and Yarou...but CBS also has Butler at #11 which is a joke IMO.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com