Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe You Shoulda Trolled Someone Else...

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://m.guardiannews.com/sport/2013/mar/12/english-boxer-curtis-woodhouse-twitter-trollP

So, over in jolly olde England, a guy decided he was going to do some twitter trolling. One of his victims was an ex-pro soccer player turned pro boxer. This went on for a few months. Then the boxer lost his title (Welterweight champ of England I think) & the troll went bat poo with glee & said something to the effect of "Your dad didn't die from a stroke! He saw how much you suck & his brain exploded!" (& yes the boxer's dad died from a stroke at age 52)

People point out fuggin with a professional fighter who was a champion with a 19-4, 11 by ko, record isn't a good idea. Troll laughs & points out this boxer isn't the brightest crayon in the box so it isn't like he'll find him. Boxer admits Mensa isn't calling but points out he's made a fair bit of cash over the years & offers 1,000 pounds to anyone who can track Trolly McVulva down.

A while later, he posts the trolls street sign & #itsshowtime. Troll poos out of his ****** & apologizes profusely. The world points & laughs.

Posted · Report post

So a bully bullies a bully...

Way to be professional and keep things above-board...

Posted · Report post

link is dead

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bronn' timestamp='1363210542' post='2160725']

[/quote]

Meh, not really... I read this the other day.

The guy just went to where the cyber dumbass was and took a picture... The guy got scared and apologized.

Posted · Report post

http://m.guardiannews.com/sport/2013/mar/12/english-boxer-curtis-woodhouse-twitter-troll

This should work.

& yeah, this is the Jr. High equivalent of a bully talking trash to the new kid on the bus & when the new kid stands up & reveals himself to be 6' 4" 240lbs, the bully shuts up.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bronn' timestamp='1363210542' post='2160725']

[/quote]

He's a professional boxer, not a guidance counselor.

Posted · Report post

Story should have ended with an assault charge. 0/5

Posted · Report post

the part I said about the boxer being a bully is because by posting a pic of the dude's street he's implying a threat of some sort...

as far as what I read, the troll was just trolling... he never implied a threat to the boxer... but somehow the boxer felt the need to go out of his way to justify shutting the guy up...

oh well... nobody cares...

Posted · Report post

If the boxer had wanted to hurt him, he could have, but he didn't.

As it was, a guy playing "everybody look at me, I'm an Internet badass" got called out and shown to be the sniveling little coward he is.

I have no issues with it. Heck, I'd call it a happy ending.