#106 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

I was wondering if you forgot that we were having to replace Ron as well as Dwan if we don't resign him. I certainly don't think we should be trying to replace both of them especially when Dwan played so well.

If you remember the practice squads of 10 years ago then I am sure you remember the disaster starting 2 rookies at DT in 2010. I can't believe anyone who went through that would wish that kind of disaster on us in 2013. I don't care how dominant they were in college, when they come to the NFL they are playing against a guy every week who was better than the best guys they played against in college. And don't tell me how great they will be. I remember hearing that from Saints fans when they told me how dominant Sedrick Ellis would be coming out of college. How did that work out??

Never said I wanted to start two rookies again. That's why I said if we can't retain Dwan, we could replace him by Sheldon and add Pouha to replace Ron. That's probably a better option to go with.

#107 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

bump....................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.