Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Gabby's got a gun

27 posts in this topic

Thank you brother. So we can agree that our background checks need some serious maintenance. For example, if you have any mental issues and ended up seeking help at some point in your life, that should be a red flag when trying to purchase a weapon regardless of privacy. If you share the same apartment/house with someone like that, that should be a disqualifying flag.I gotta tell you, right now the only people being denied paperwork from sheriffs office are veterans with PTSD issues who are marked with that red flag for life because they trusted their VA people too much.

I don't want anyone incapable of owning a firearm to be my neighbor

If they are that prone to violence they should be locked up either in a prison or a mental institution.

In a perfect world I would have no problem with a background check on everyone. But, that is registration and as history teaches us registration leads to confiscation.

Where do you live cause that would be the ultimate alarm system for sure? Btw, my last tour in Iraq we weren't even allowed to use them (used 240 instead) because they were considered to be inhumane. Irony

Out in the sticks in SC. I was talking of any semi 50 cal or class III legally owned firearm. As far as I know I may sit on my porch with any legally owned firearm I want.

Yea, not much crime or many murders out here.

I know that, but I'm just saying.. why am I not allowed to station a 50 cal on my porch

Bc u were in Iraq and had your rights to purchase certain firearms stripped from you. 50 calls aren't illegal.