Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Does Anyone Else Have That Feeling?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#37 Dmac10183

Dmac10183

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hurney got fired for a reason. This was inevitable; the cheapest and easiest way to get better is to draft well. This draft has a huge weigh on the next 2-3 years with this team.

#38 Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*

Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*
Guests

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

Let's see how he drafts first. As far as free agency, only about 6 teams were really that active in the first 3 days. There were about just 3 top WRs(gennings is old), a few CB/safeties, a couple of tackles, etc. We didn't miss much.

#39 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

You changed your tune on this rather quickly lol.

they aren't obligated to restructure their contracts, but they need to understand that the team getting or not getting the help they need may depend on some of them restructuring their deals and opting not to cooperate might make the season rougher and could end up with them getting cut and finding themselves in the same situation most FAs are this year where they are losing a ton of money. players this year are having to take a lot less than previous years.

i don't think that we'll be going backward, but i also don't see us getting much better next year either. not at this rate. biggest problem is still a HC with poor game management and an OC that has a proven track record of sucking. as far as personnel goes, i pretty much anticipated what has been going on. i expect us to be more active later rather than sooner. i am happy with the quality that is available, but i am getting a little anxious and i know things would progress faster if players would cooperate.

#40 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

they aren't obligated to restructure their contracts, but they need to understand that the team getting or not getting the help they need may depend on some of them restructuring their deals and opting not to cooperate might make the season rougher and could end up with them getting cut and finding themselves in the same situation most FAs are this year where they are losing a ton of money. players this year are having to take a lot less than previous years.

i don't think that we'll be going backward, but i also don't see us getting much better next year either. not at this rate. biggest problem is still a HC with poor game management and an OC that has a proven track record of sucking. as far as personnel goes, i pretty much anticipated what has been going on. i expect us to be more active later rather than sooner. i am happy with the quality that is available, but i am getting a little anxious and i know things would progress faster if players would cooperate.

It's just bad decisions all over that lead to this general state, including ownership. Hurney should've left with Fox.

Well it's pretty clear to see why many players got so upset when Hurney was canned. It's a business, most people are just about the money. We went into a panic and overpaid to keep our core, this is what we have to live with now for the time being. As difficult as it may be.