Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Frustrated With Our Lack of Free Agency Activity?

22 posts in this topic

Giants defensive end Osi Umemyiora <--- needs to come on down!

i'll be happy

Or we could be the Bengals sitting on 40 million and doing jack poo

The Bengals are cheap but have been to the playoffs recently, at least. I wish we had cap room and recent playoff appearances.

Blah blah blah, Hurney this, Hurney that. Free Agency doesn't win Super bowls. How people still fail to realize this, baffles me. Perhaps I expect too much from my fellow board members.

Look what happened to the Eagles.

No we got Hartstock and Anderson back so I'm happy with that

That GIF made me literally LOL. Good stuff.

The first couple days of FA are were teams have to pay full price for guys. The later days are were you find deals on guys. We don't have cap room to be over paying. We are just biding time waiting for bargains to pop up. We'll be fine

This is said every off-season.

No back-to-back winning seasons. Four winning seasons in 18 years. But yeah, let's keep getting those great bargains!

Blah blah blah, Hurney this, Hurney that. Free Agency doesn't win Super bowls. How people still fail to realize this, baffles me. Perhaps I expect too much from my fellow board members.

Free agency alone doesn't win Superbowls. Big spenders don't usually win Superbowls. SMART spenders do.

• Topics

• I don't feel like we're a sleeper team. We are just mercurial as a franchise- up, down, and in the middle. I really do not know what to expect this year. As it's been said, the O-line is a big question mark. Our interior is good, but the tackle spot is a mystery. I wasn't and am still not high on the Lil Kalil signing, and not because of the contract. He has declined every year since his rookie year. Am I suppose to believe that he has really been chronically injured this whole time and now that he is here with Ryan he is suppose to magically be healthy and perform? I'm not saying it isn't possible- I'm not saying he's def going to suck either. I just have no clue. I think it's a big time gamble from Gman. I hope it works out. And I desperately want to be proved wrong about it too. I hope he fills the hole that's been there since Gross left as a long term solution. And the other thing that worries me that is the coaching staff. Everyone talks about Shula but I'm not high on RR. He took zero accountability in his post season presser- as apposed to Gman who acknowledged his mistakes. I've never really liked him- I'm really wondering if Riverboat was just fools gold. He just feels like Fox 2.0- don't think he can't get us a Lombardi- which is sad because I feel like our roster can. Again, I hope I'm wrong about this. These two things plus our division- The NFCS will be a dogfight this year. 
    • Yeah we fell asleep..the offensive like ducked and the secondary ducked til Bradbury and the other kid stepped up.. but season was done.. need a healthy o-Lind this year and execute or these new weapons are pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle