Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I thought Gettleman said

69 posts in this topic

Posted

You know CJ isn't going to re-sign next year.

Posted

1yr contract = Drayton Florence

Posted

You know CJ isn't going to re-sign next year.

who?

Posted

From Panthers.com "Gettleman ready to manage free agency"..

"You use all the avenues to add players to your team – you watch the waiver wire, you inquire about trade possibilities, you take guys off the street, you snag guys off someone else's practice squad," Gettleman said. "You have to build through the draft – you have to. You have to raise your own, and then you fill in with unrestricted free agents.

Did we replace Marty with.. Marty?

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop saying we have no money.

Posted

WE HAVE NO MONEY!!

A lot of these young guys don't understand "No Money" they have watched our Gov't spend money it didn't have all their lives. Why can't the Panthers. Sad.

1 person likes this

Posted

Obviously we don't have any needs then

Posted

A lot of these young guys don't understand "No Money" they have watched our Gov't spend money it didn't have all their lives. Why can't the Panthers. Sad.

I think you are right. We have known for awhile the next few years arent looking good due to Hurney. But alot of people cant seem to get it through there head.

Posted

0QEgd.gif

Posted

Honestly, almost all the 2nd tier FA that could help us are gone. This FA has moved faster then others from the past few years, it's not just the Mike Wallace's that got signed the first few days, Phillips and Canty are already gone. We are fugged.

I really hope you are being sarcastic, but your tone in your message says you serious. I guess we may as well pack it up and forfeit all our games next season. Sigh......

Everyone knows championship are built through Free Agency

Guess Gettleman needs to panic and follow the motto of this thread.

Posted

I stay out of most threads during fre agency cause it's always the same.

Most fans have no concept of the situation, and it's nothing but over reaction to lack of activity.

The Panthers are never big spenders in free agency.

They also don't have the funds available to go after players that most of you want.

Posted

I'm seriously over my boiling point with you people. I'm starting to rip my hair out. Goodbye Huddle. fug all of you that are fuging crazy