• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

I won the huddle in a lip stick contest....Zod was a distant 2nd but I felt bad and let him stay in charge as long as he'd let me be a mod.

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

I won the huddle in a lip stick contest....Zod was a distant 2nd but I felt bad and let him stay in charge as long as he'd let me be a mod.

Will you promise me that you'll never bant me since Im now a 33% Seahawks fan.

#33 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

lol...I'll see what I can do!!!

#34 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

They were like 3sec away from getting into the SB. Yes, Dream Team

No... Very good team? Yes. Great team? Wouldn't surprise me. Dream team? No.

This is due to there being one, and only one, "Dream Team" & that was basketball. The talent on that team was just fuggin unfair. Hell, I remember one game where Magic started coaching the other team!

Put it this way, if they had left Laettner off & just picked a random guy off the street the only difference would be beating Croatia by 26 instead of 30.

#35 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

No... Very good team? Yes. Great team? Wouldn't surprise me. Dream team? No.

This is due to there being one, and only one, "Dream Team" & that was basketball. The talent on that team was just fuggin unfair. Hell, I remember one game where Magic started coaching the other team!

Put it this way, if they had left Laettner off & just picked a random guy off the street the only difference would be beating Croatia by 26 instead of 30.

I agree. I was just trying to be funny.

But, like what DRC said ealier about the Broncos: "We are a REAL TEAM, not a Dream Team". That pretty much goes toward Seattle also. I would consider Seattle as a "Real Team".

#36 ncsu12engr

ncsu12engr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Seattle is going to be very good again next year. More than anything I'm happy that the Bucs lost one of their best pass rushers. The Panthers are the only team that will have a legit pass rush in the NFC South next season. I have lots of family that live in the Seattle area, so I have considered the Seahawks my 2nd team for a long time now. I was so happy that they drafted Russell last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com