Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armond Smith got him a new instrument today

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Djfoodstamps? Maybe this is why we keep DWill around...keep the team GPA up.

Posted

This is nothing more than flavored tobacco. I seriously hope none of you think this has any bearing on anything football related whatsoever.

PR...

and guys smoke weed out of those as well.

Posted

PR...

and guys smoke weed out of those as well.

The tobacco he will be smoking in it is in the picture on the counter. If he had a picture of a big fat cigar he planned on smoking, it would be no different but no one would say a damn thing about it. It's kind of silly.

Posted

The tobacco he will be smoking in it is in the picture on the counter. If he had a picture of a big fat cigar he planned on smoking, it would be no different but no one would say a damn thing about it. It's kind of silly.

Meh, if Steve Smith wanted to be the new Marlboro Man....it wouldn't look good. Legal yes, not good PR. Steve at least brings something credible...

This guy is a nobody, promoting recreational and extravagant smoking.....with a handle of djfoodstamps. Still not What Carolina wants out there and I imagine they do care about people being dumb.

Posted

Wonder if he gets released this weekend?

Posted

Autofilters. Too lazy to change them.

And who the hell buys Ed Hardy anything anymore?

People that don't follow the rise and fall of moronic white person trends.

Posted

Settle down Francises, relax and live a little...

Posted

Those of you being judgmental pud pullers do realize that ho0kahs are primarily for smoking flavored tobacco, right? If he wanted something to Honey Badger it up with he'd have bought a vaporizer. Ho0kahs are pretty wasteful when it comes to that.

But I mean, if it helps you feel better for being born with a tiny pecker, keep on keeping on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would he get released or punished for this? He's done absolutely nothing wrong minus tweeting a photo of a device used to smoke tobacco. Sheesh, I can't believe some people think this is a big deal.

3 people like this

Posted

ok so i counted the stars and it's not the word i thought it was......what the hell? maybe i drank too much rum tonight, but that picture is giving me the munchies.

edit: ****** is edited. shame on you mods, sham on you.

Posted

Bong or not, guy should still be cut honestly. A running back struggling to make the roster should be trying to get better, not killing his lung capacity. And yes I'm being serious. These idiots don't realize the average lifespan for a player like him is about 2-3 years in the league, shouldn't be doing anything to hurt his chances athletically.

Posted