• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Settle down Francises, relax and live a little...

#32 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,836 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Those of you being judgmental pud pullers do realize that ho0kahs are primarily for smoking flavored tobacco, right? If he wanted something to Honey Badger it up with he'd have bought a vaporizer. Ho0kahs are pretty wasteful when it comes to that.

But I mean, if it helps you feel better for being born with a tiny pecker, keep on keeping on.

#33 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

Why would he get released or punished for this? He's done absolutely nothing wrong minus tweeting a photo of a device used to smoke tobacco. Sheesh, I can't believe some people think this is a big deal.

#34 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,416 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

ok so i counted the stars and it's not the word i thought it was......what the hell? maybe i drank too much rum tonight, but that picture is giving me the munchies.

edit: ****** is edited. shame on you mods, sham on you.

#35 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Bong or not, guy should still be cut honestly. A running back struggling to make the roster should be trying to get better, not killing his lung capacity. And yes I'm being serious. These idiots don't realize the average lifespan for a player like him is about 2-3 years in the league, shouldn't be doing anything to hurt his chances athletically.

#36 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,401 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

a helpful link

#37 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,488 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

largely, businesses only avoid controversy due to the public's ignorance.. when you get to the root of the issue, you'll start to see how predictable this thread truly is..

you can only thank yourself for such ridiculous reactions...

Bong or not, guy should still be cut honestly. A running back struggling to make the roster should be trying to get better, not killing his lung capacity. And yes I'm being serious. These idiots don't realize the average lifespan for a player like him is about 2-3 years in the league, shouldn't be doing anything to hurt his chances athletically.

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com