• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Hardy has not hit his full potential, honestly neither has CJ. The line hasnt actually had any talent since he has been a starter and he still produced.

#62 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

The sky always seems to be falling on this forum during the offseason. The team isn't in that big a mess. Had they not stuck with that read option for half the season, they may have been a playoff team. Gettleman will have us headed towards the playoffs, just have to have faith.

#63 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

i don't forget that, but i also don't let that keep me from protecting cap space. it would be tough, for sure, but we absolutely can't fall for the hurney "you don't let good players leave" trap. once you start down that road, you cripple the rest of the team.

you cannot put that much money into one position...esp. when you are always so close to the cap.

Yeah, that's what make this business so tough... I'm glad we have gettleman for this though.. Since he comes from a team that is probably the best at putting a proper value on players. I still love hardy and would love to keep him... But not at CJ money. *sigh* F*cking hurney...

#64 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,687 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

The sky always seems to be falling on this forum during the offseason. The team isn't in that big a mess. Had they not stuck with that read option for half the season, they may have been a playoff team. Gettleman will have us headed towards the playoffs, just have to have faith.

Gettleman is HC too?

#65 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,541 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

Let's see how Hardy and Lafell do this season. If I were to have to make a decision today, I'd keep Hardy and let Lafell walk. I like Lafell, and he's a cool follow on twitter, but on the field he's nothing special. Could easily be replaced.

#66 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Agent for Greg Hardy approaches Panthers about contract extension
http://blogs.charlot...-extension.html

#67 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,384 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Love Hardy but unless he continues to improve it may be the Frank Alexander show in 2014..

They are preparing the cap for Cam and Kuchley..

TD, Beason, Gross, Godfrey on the roster in 2015? Chances are no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com