Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyberjag

Is it really this bad?

32 posts in this topic

One thing I didn't mention in my original post has to do with Rivera. I'm not in the camp that thinks he should have been brought back, and I still think it was a mistake. I'm also still hoping that I'm wrong about that.

im in the camp that is extremely disappointed that this decision was made with no GM.

1 person likes this

One thing I didn't mention in my original post has to do with Rivera. I'm not in the camp that thinks he should have been brought back, and I still think it was a mistake. I'm also still hoping that I'm wrong about that.

I really wanted him gone more than quite possibly anyone. He's back so I am hoping for the best. The silver lining for me is the guy can coach a Defense. If we add another playmaker in the draft then it would be hard for anyone to fug up our offense unless they go bat poo crazy and outthink themselves as Chud did last year.

I just have to hope that he can learn to imrprove his game management you know like not calling a timeout so John Kasay can kick a field goal at the end of half.

• Topics

• I didn't say that I grouped kids and dogs in the same category, you assumed that. Of course I value my kid's life over my dog's, but I'll value the life of either over the life of someone threatening them. Seems like the pro-Vick/anti-dog crowd can't help themselves to try to bend over backwards to create arguments that haven't actually been made. As for your property statement, yes dogs are property that can be bought and sold, but I bet no one's ever been sent to prison for abusing couches. Dogs certainly have more protection under the law than standard property. You're free to place whatever value on a dog's life that you will. You'll notice that I haven't tried to lecture anyone on how they should view a dog, I'm simply stating my own personal views. 
    • Fozzy has been utilized more and is more versatile. CAP is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic