35 replies to this topic

#31 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Nope, it just shows that you are picking and choosing whatever fits your religious views and NOT going by your party's fundamental views. It's hypocritical. In terms of destruction of life, you would be OK with government getting in your life and banning handguns because that is the only reason for such weapons to exist?

One could argue that not having proper healthcare over someone's life (treatment, preventative care, etc) could also be destruction of life, which is why we need Obamacare?

As I'm said, I don't follow either left, nor right, but right now all I see is hypocrisy in some of these statements.

What religous view have I brought up. My fundamental view starts with protections of the innocent first and foremost. We have Medicaid to help people in need. I'll address this strawman... What Obamacare did was nothing more attempt to provide people that CHOSE to waive insurance to keep more of what they earn. You know....choice. Healthcare, whether you want to believe it or not, is not a right, and it's especially not a right when it's funded by money taken from other people by people with guns.

#32 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

g5 is just grocery shopping. Picking and choosing what fits his partisan card.

#33 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

Why should fetuses get free health care? All they do is mooch off mom, you want free health care go get a job you slacker

#34 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

http://www.philly.co...bortionist.html

For those "born alive" and the one lady who died...seems admitting priveleges and a bit more government oversight was called for?

#35 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

Agreed, the solution to healthcare problems is more government

#36 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Can we use the more govt oversight stance on the gun issue?

Obviously only a small % of innocent people die from guns but if we are steadfast in our beliefs of protecting the innocents G5 should welcome more govt.

If they are welcome to legislate a woman's vagina and the legality of love the transition to regulating your gun case should be easy enough...to protect the innocents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com