Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ronald Reagan

Letterman on Sarah Palin's Daughter

102 posts in this topic

Sarah acts like she actually found Letterman on her daughter. I'm not surprised at all at how she is acting, and you guys wanted her second-in-line to the presidency.

I wanted McCain to be president. I didn't give a poo who he picked as his VP. I felt like she softened up the "mean old white man" image he was battling while getting all of the churchies on board at the same time.

We were one heart murmur away from this dumb bitch being in office...give it a rest she scared the poo out of me and a lot of others

It must be cool to live in such a simple world.

You ought to try it sometime. Excellent way to keep the blood pressure down.

We were one heart murmur away from this dumb bitch being in office...give it a rest she scared the poo out of me and a lot of others

Biden ain't much better, and neither is John Edwards (whom the Dems put up there four years ago).

I wanted McCain to be president. I didn't give a poo who he picked as his VP. I felt like she softened up the "mean old white man" image he was battling while getting all of the churchies on board at the same time.

I was onboard w/ the mean old man....was a bit worried about his ticker though. He could have picked a cardboard cutout(or a warm body) and I probably would have voted for him.........but I thought there was a decent shot late in the term the VP might be needed and Palin is from another planet (her logic here just shows what damage she could do in the big chair at the WH). I'm not trying to be funny but I really think she is mildly retarded.

I was onboard w/ the mean old man....was a bit worried about his ticker though. He could have picked a cardboard cutout(or a warm body) and I probably would have voted for him.........but I thought there was a decent shot late in the term the VP might be needed and Palin is from another planet (her logic here just shows what damage she could do in the big chair at the WH). I'm not trying to be funny but I really think she is mildly retarded.

I don't think she's dumb. In fact I think she's probably much sharper than all of her critics on this board. Can you imagine some of these bozos being thrown to the wolves and delivering the way she did at the convention? She just wasn't up to snuff on national politics. Why would she be? Alaska is almost another country. It's one of two states that don't connect to any other state. McCain wanted Lieberman. The Repubs wouldn't let him do it. He picked someone who he felt would do whatever he told them to do.

I don't think she's dumb. In fact I think she's probably much sharper than all of her critics on this board. Can you imagine some of these bozos being thrown to the wolves and delivering the way she did at the convention? She just wasn't up to snuff on national politics. Why would she be? Alaska is almost another country. It's one of two states that don't connect to any other state. McCain wanted Lieberman. The Repubs wouldn't let him do it. He picked someone who he felt would do whatever he told them to do.

the only people that don't think she is retarded are those on the far right. I don't care what the Dems think....what do those in the middle think? They think she is a retard. She wasn't smart nor did she have a resume.....she at least needed to be strong in one of those two areas.

also, no way in heck McCain picked her. The right thought they needed something special to counter what the black guy was brining into the race......imo that is what cost them. If they would have gone w/ a boring old white guy.....they would have won. Palin turned the middle off that much....and the middle still is going to decide who wins.

the only people that don't think she is retarded are those on the far right. I don't care what the Dems think....what do those in the middle think? They think she is a retard. She wasn't smart nor did she have a resume.....she at least needed to be strong in one of those two areas.

also, no way in heck McCain picked her. The right thought they needed something special to counter what the black guy was brining into the race......imo that is what cost them. If they would have gone w/ a boring old white guy.....they would have won. Palin turned the middle off that much....and the middle still is going to decide who wins.

I wanted Romney, but his religion was obviously an issue and I don't think he and McCain get along.

I think Palin brought as many votes to the table as she lost for McCain. I really do.

That being said, I wish she'd shut up now. McCain has been all class since he lost. It's like Palin refuses to acknowledge it.

Only one of them is keeping their hopes alive for 2012.

Only one of them is keeping their hopes alive for 2012.

Palin has no chance. She'll only suck off votes from a legitimate conservative if she runs. I hope this Letterman thing destroys both of them.