Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Letterman on Sarah Palin's Daughter

102 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol I thought it was funny.

The Palins have popped out so many kids it wouldn't surprised me if many Americans could trace their genealogy back to them.

certainly would explain the amount of stupid people.

Posted · Report post

He apologized. It should be over now. (he should have taken this step three days ago, but oh well)

Posted · Report post

He apologized. It should be over now. (he should have taken this step three days ago, but oh well)

He already apologized once.

Posted · Report post

He already apologized once.

Last night was a true apology. It should be referred to by all people who need to apologize in the future. He manned up and my opinion of him changed when I saw it.

Posted · Report post

:lol:

Not only did he apologize, he moved on. She's the one who kept the fire burning by throwing accusations of rape and him being a pedophile around.

:lol: Uh no.

Now he apolagized properly. Well done Dave.

Ah the ratings when Palin comes on the Tonight show sometime in the near fututre.

Posted · Report post

:lol: Uh no.

Now he apolagized properly. Well done Dave.

Ah the ratings when Palin comes on the Tonight show sometime in the near fututre.

Agreed. Palin should tell the protesters to stop at this point and accept his apology. And she should appear on his show.

Posted · Report post

I hope she wears black when she comes on the show. She is stunning in black with the hair pulled back.

Excuse me for a few...

Posted · Report post

should never have apologized. it was fun watching republicans acting like PC crybaby bitches.

Posted · Report post

Sarah Palin is just using her kid to gain herself media attention... It's really pathetic. Plus Jay Leno said a similiar joke about Palin's daugter and Edwards and that just goes to show the double-standards by the right.

Posted · Report post

should never have apologized. it was fun watching republicans acting like PC crybaby bitches.

The hypocrisy is amazing

Posted · Report post

Dont worry whiners, Faux has got your back!

061609_letterman.JPG