#61 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,111 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

The only thing stopping it is your inability to operate a computer and load a pic lol.

I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but I could definitely see her being a dike.

#62 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,541 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Chuck how does wood's girl look? Is she ratchet?

Maybe tomrw I'll pm you. Sshhh

#63 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 20,111 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

Haha tomorrow Wood and I are gonna watch his Miami Canes ******* on NCSU

#64 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,541 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

The only thing stopping it is your inability to operate a computer and load a pic lol.

I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but I could definitely see her being a dike.

She's not all that.
She's a 6 IMO.
Wood is over advertising her. Y'all would be dissapointed. She's not Jessica Biel. She's more Jessica Parker.

#65 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,012 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

you guys are funny!!

yeah i saw the bwoods pic, but i thought it was fake. i mean how can you prove that you are who you say you are over a message board......................

#66 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

I can only access the huddle from my iPhone like I just said. So if you can explain how to do it I will make an entire thread for my fan club.

#67 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,783 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

jesus tapdancing christ if i was a mod i would permaban about three IPs right now. if you need to post pictures of who you're fugging to prove your manhood on the goddamn internet with goddamn strangers to jack off your oversized insecure egos you're honestly probably better off doing the girl (and the world actually) a favor by committing seppuku over your keyboards on the spot

and just in case any of you do it (which please do) i hereby disavow all knowledge and responsibility

#68 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

you guys are funny!!

yeah i saw the bwoods pic, but i thought it was fake. i mean how can you prove that you are who you say you are over a message board......................

I'm not afraid to share my personal life over the Internet because I'm not ashamed of the way I look, the way my girl looks, or what I do with my free time. And anybody that is afraid to do that needs to do some re-evaluating.

And te picture I posted I was wearing a dodger jersey with a panthers lanyard around my neck. Don't know what else I could do to prove that's me other than write Bwood on my damn forehead.

#69 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

jesus christ if i was a mod i would permaban about three IPs right now. if you need to post pictures of who you're fugging to prove you manhood on the goddamn internet with goddamn strangers to jack off your oversized insecure egos you're honestly probably better off doing the girl (and the world actually) a favor by committing seppuku over your keyboards on the spot

and just in case any of you do it (which please do) i hereby disavow all knowledge and responsibility

This would be some what funny if it wasn't coming from the dude who got in a huge Internet fight and posted multiple pictures of themselves.

I tell you Philly, it's hard being so damn popular, it really is. Sometimes I wish I was just another boring user with a cheesy "Carolina panther" user name.

#70 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,029 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:06 AM

jesus tapdancing christ if i was a mod i would permaban about three IPs right now. if you need to post pictures of who you're fugging to prove you manhood on the goddamn internet with goddamn strangers to jack off your oversized insecure egos you're honestly probably better off doing the girl (and the world actually) a favor by committing seppuku over your keyboards on the spot

Ease up a bit bro. It's the internetz.

#71 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,783 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

This would be some what funny if it wasn't coming from the dude who got in a huge Internet fight and posted multiple pictures of themselves.

I tell you Philly, it's hard being so damn popular, it really is. Sometimes I wish I was just another boring user with a cheesy "Carolina panther" user name.

incidentally you happen to be the huddle's less-affable equivalent of alejandro posting pictures of his car title at the behest of internet people he was trying to impress with his acumen irl so remarkable choice of reference there bwood

#72 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

incidentally you happen to be the huddle's less-affable equivalent of alejandro posting pictures of his car title at the behest of internet people he was trying to impress with his acumen irl so remarkable choice of reference there bwood

My point is that these kids talk poo and hide behind their Internet egos, when I'm willing to share my personal life like a man.

You have done this too, I thought we were bros?? :(

#73 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,040 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

fug him then.

#74 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,783 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

My point is that these kids talk poo and hide behind their Internet egos, when I'm willing to share my personal life like a man.

You have done this too, I thought we were bros?? :(

you act more like a kid than anyone on this board, which is ironic because your first response to 99% of posts you disagree with us "lol what are you thirteen zod can we ban thirteen year olds please"

maybe you should stop trying to impress people on the internet with your overt self-possession idk

#75 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,783 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

ps men don't go around quoting faceless avatars and offering to PM them pictures of their omg so totally hott girlfriends on friday nights so please stop saying "like a man" when you really mean "like alejandro"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.