Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAM 2013

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam will be an MVP candidate this year. Not saying he will win, he will be in the running.

Posted

terrible teammates and terrible coaches- it's like we are doing everything in our power to ruin his career

if he sticks with us, in 10-20 years he could be a precautionary tale of how not to develop a talented QB

Posted

At some point you have to look at the coaching staff of those teams and not the "supporting cast". All those teams have tenured coaches that have been around and know what they're doing. Ours seems to still be learning the ropes and may never amount to anything. JR and Marty handcuffed Cam to a coach that may not ever be up to snuff. That's the reality of the situation.

And how much of failed coaching and staff until you question the owner?

Posted

In my opinion, Chud and Rivera were a huge reason as to why Cam struggled earlier in the season. Newton wasn't allowed to audible at all, the playcalling was bewildering (an 80 million dollar backfield was neglected), the game planning was dreadful (played into defenses' strengths) and game management SUCKED.

We all know the deal with Chud but I wonder if Rivera is cut out to be a head coach or if it's inexperience that's hindering him at this stage.

Posted

There are pretty much two camps in regards to Rivera. In one camp you have the folks who are not happy with him, and will use any mistake, flub up, or flaw from the last two years to harp on getting rid of him.

The other camp is full of folks with faith that he is getting there. And that he has earned the right to see this thing through to the end.

Personally, I sas a much more consistent and aggressive coach the last half of last year. I also saw a team that played that way. Fewer penalties, mistakes, and wtf moments. And the reason we were winning games was because we were actually a pretty good team.

Best case for me. We make the playoffs and Rivera solidifies his position as a young and successful coach.

Posted

It is has. Not have.

HAS.

Learn english you dumb fug.

* also "find" in the past tense is "found".

The more you know.

Posted

Cant answer this until the draft is over.

Posted

It is has. Not have.

HAS.

The more you know.

Like I said, I know who you are.

Don't hide behind your ALT.

And get out my post if you don't like it. It's up for one reason, to talk about football, not grammar.

Posted

It is has. Not have.

HAS.

The more you know.

Because you're just the symbol of perfect English.

Posted

And how much of failed coaching and staff until you question the owner?

I'm close to start blaming the owner

Posted

It is has. Not have.

HAS.

The more you know.

So, you can get out my thread you dumb fug

Posted

So, you can get out my thread you dumb fug

didn't u get banned once already for the use of profanity towards other members? and when you start paying to host this forum, you can call a thread "my thread" until then, all threads belong to Zod. Don't like negative opinions about the threads you create, then dont create threads. Everyone on the forum isn't going to agree with you. My two cents, this thread is a redundancy of many other threads.