Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lane Johnson visit to Carolina 3/15

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Lane Johnson - ''I got everything accomplished that I wanted to. Now, I just have interviews with teams and stuff like that,'' Johnson said. ''I'm flying out to Carolina tomorrow and everything's taking place how I want it to. It's kind of crazy, the whole process went good.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sooners-johnson-positions-self-high-074857410--ncaaf.html;_ylt=AvYta5WCHPEjpqTyuagSo14cvrYF;_ylu=X3oDMTRvanFzZGFoBG1pdANMSVNUUyBNaXhlZCBMaXN0IE5DQUFGIEhlYWRsaW5lcwRwa2cDY2EwN2VmZmEtZGI4Zi0zMDVjLWE1ZTctOWVmM2Q1ZDNlZWEzBHBvcwM4BHNlYwNNZWRpYUJMaXN0TWl4ZWRMUENBVGVtcAR2ZXIDNDFlNzgxYzAtOGNiMC0xMWUyLTlmZmYtOWZhNjM1ZTA4YWI4;_ylg=X3oDMTFqdXByMzhlBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuY2FhZgRwdANzZWN0aW9ucw--;_ylv=3

Looks like we are at the very least, interested in taking Oline with the #14 pick.

Posted

More than likely just due diligence, but I really like Johnson and hope he's an option for us at 14.

Overall I'm starting to feel more and more as if the FO's "ideal scenario" is to move down and take a wide out.

Posted

saw Gil tweet this a couple of days ago. he is the only OL i want at 14.

Posted

unless Fisher takes a massive noseive than yeah I'd love to have him at 14

I doubt he's there though.

Posted

Would love him at #14 but if a team is willing to trade up for him, I wouldn't mind trading down.

Posted

unless Fisher takes a massive noseive than yeah I'd love to have him at 14

I doubt he's there though.

what are you even talking about?

Posted

what are you even talking about?

I'm pretty sure he means "unless Eric Fisher takes a nose dive"

Posted

wont be there.

Posted

no way in hell Johnson is on the board at 14.

unless Star somehow falls and checks out medically, i want us to trade down and pick up another 2nd or 3rd.

then draft a WR, CB, and a OG or S

Posted

With the Rams signing Long, Johnson might drop a bit.

I'd take him when available.

Posted

1,4,7,9,11,and now 12 all could use a LT

Rams pick after us, so no big help, getting Long just added Miami to the list of guys in front of us who now need one.

Posted

1,4,7,9,11,and now 12 all could use a LT

Rams pick after us, so no big help, getting Long just added Miami to the list of guys in front of us who now need one.

Johnson being there at #14 has about as much of a chance of happening as me beng voted one of Charlotte's most beautiful people.....and for those who have frequented the tailgates, you know that this ain't happening.

LOL